PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 165166167168169··· 403404405

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
So, unfortunately that's just how tips are. If the tip is placed on a link, the only way to open it is right click, roller wheel press or ctrl left click on pc. I can not get them to open at all on mobile. You can place the link inside the tool tip pop up itself and that can generally work, but placing a link as the tool tip word tends to cause problems. As far as I know there isn't a work around, but someone else may know of one that I don't. :x
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
OCTOPUS's AvatarOCTOPUS
ah, thank you so much!!! that's good to know that i hadn't messed up anywhere! BUT yeah, i got the tooltip box link to work, but nothing else. i know that in html, the code for tooltips is <a href="link" title="tooltip">, but that's just in html. T_T
0pts CLOBBOPUS SUPREMACY
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I woke up and instead of my shelter eggs being lined up in a 5 by 5 grid, they're like 2 by 10 and in order by egg sprite. Is this supposed to happen?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,339,949
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

I woke up and instead of my shelter eggs being lined up in a 5 by 5 grid, they're like 2 by 10 and in order by egg sprite. Is this supposed to happen?
Same! It wasn’t like that last time I used this code(yesterday)
hamster's Avatarhamster
I have a question! If you make a site skin, can you edit the code and save it? Because I try modifying my current code and even after pressing save and it wouldn't work.
UnownShadow's AvatarUnownShadow
you have to hit Ctrl + F5 together, that should make the edits.
Icon made by PupperCakes -Sprites made by KitKatKutie2 -banner made by EeveeBailey membership badges by Kingtotodile
hamster's Avatarhamster
Thank you!
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
is there a way to keep the stacked clicking but with the pet images still??

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Gregoryk, could you explain what you mean? The stacked clicking code should still have the images of the Pokémon. They’re smaller sprites on mobile by default, if that’s the confusion?
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
with the stacked clicking (if you just click on “open ten” and click a persons party) theres no sprites at all. just the “click” or berry option. is there a way to keep the pokemon sprite next to the “click” option?

Pages: 123··· 165166167168169··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page