PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 213214215

She done better than I thought she would. The theme was simply, fireworks and trying to get it to look like it. It sort of looks like an organ to, so that works as well, I guess. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 14th out of 1,311, placing you in the top 2%.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
DemonZorua's AvatarDemonZorua
You ranked 9th out of 1,311, placing you in the top 1%.
Demon | | 19 | Germany | Server time +2 hours | Artist
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 115th. Yikes. I haven't exactly been trying that much lately anyways
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Ladybug - saw yours, voted for it :-) I am a (little) bit disappointed in my result. Really thought I had a top ten design with this one.
.. You ranked 22nd out of 1,228, placing you in the top 2%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
So I attempted to enter once again xD despite not feeling confident with the theme x_x or my entry. You ranked 39th out of 1,228, placing you in the top 4%.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
You ranked 2nd out of 1,228, placing you in the top 1%.
Edit: I just noticed that apparently my "Appeal score let me down", when it is max? The mon in question
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I've gotten that too once in the past. It's rather odd. Wonder what it could be referring to, though =/ Anyway! I love your entry, DemonZorua! It's gorgeous!!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
@DemonZorua, I think it might be because it is maxed in two different things. That could be causing issues. That’s my best guess.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

@DemonZorua, I think it might be because it is maxed in two different things. That could be causing issues. That’s my best guess.
@DemonZorura - that is Exactly it. With your poke that way it will rank behind any Pokes that are Single maxed in the required stat. Placing 2nd despite that Does mean you were right at or near the top in popularity with your entry though. Congrats! @Winter Night - I saw, Loved, and voted for your weightlifting Shiny Tyrunt. (Quite the showoff xD) <Edit - found the 'Rule'...> "For the Category, you may improve your score by raising the appropriate Contest Stat, but be careful: if the other stats are too high, they may overshadow the one you're trying to show off!"
Oh well, that makes sense. Well, there go my plans for the other Miniors xD Thanks guys. It's just a little ridiculous, since I used Golden Pokeblocks to avoid having to use Yellow Pokeblocks II +, because we cannot blend Yellow Pokeblocks III as there is no berry for it ingame which bothers me.

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page