PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 213214215

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- AAA 3RD WIN AND i cant talk because rus
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Grats once again, Buggo !!! Her pompom pufs are adorable <3 You ranked 7th out of 1,254, placing you in the top 1%. Personally, I'm proud of two 1% finishes in a row <3
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Congrats to both of you :-D My entry and result
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 22nd out of 1,254, placing you in the top 2%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/744 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
@Ladybug, Ahh congrats! X3 I saw yours, voted for it. I have yet to get first. @Skiddo, I saw and voted for yours too! :3 @Trebor, ooh it looks so nice! :o I didn’t see that one when voting
THIRD PLACE YAY! X3 I wasn’t too proud once I really LOOKED at this design, so I didn’t really expect much... ;w; It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 3rd out of 1,254, placing you in the top 1%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Well done Ladybug! It's a gorgeous entry! Love the others too ^^, I surprised myself with this entry... again xD Didn't expect the ranking I got, but I liked how it came out. You ranked 12th out of 1,254, placing you in the top 1%.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
DemonZorua's AvatarDemonZorua
Nice dress-ups everyone! Still trying to win a contest for once but oh well. ^^ You ranked 5th out of 1,254, placing you in the top 1%.
Demon | | 19 | Germany | Server time +2 hours | Artist
Besolo4life's AvatarBesolo4life
@DemonZorua I saw yours and voted for it:)
Avatar is a picture I got from the Pokefarm Christmas Event 2020!
6/1000 Spectral Leiomanos!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Made it (just) back into the top 1% :-)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 12th out of 1,258, placing you in the top 1%.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Heck third again -^- I wasn’t going for a secret agent spy thing. James Bond-esque. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 3rd out of 1,258, placing you in the top 1%.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- You ranked 76th out of 1,258, placing you in the top 7%. Yeah.... I didn't bother that much this time.

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page