PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 212213214

Laliana's AvatarLaliana

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

1st Place gets the same set of Prizes as any other Top 1% finisher, but with the most GP possible (I think it's 200).
"A flawless performance" gives you 230 GP =)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 13th place. Love the Bebby
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
@Ladybug, I saw yours! I voted for it. :3 So I’m kinda disappointed. I maxed out my stat and accessories (only used 1 medium-level Sharp item), and I thought I had a pretty good design. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 23rd out of 1,362, placing you in the top 2%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
First time poster, here. I thought this design was fun and it's my second best result so far !? I'm happy "You ranked 36th out of 1,362, placing you in the top 3%."
pfp is my own art
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 3rd out of 1,362, placing you in the top 1%. this is my best result yet, and i got it with a last-minute design i don't even like myself? what the heck?
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Very pretty Labybug @FlärînãFåïry - haven't seen one done like that before - I like it :-) Great first effort ducklingduckling (Top 3%)! @Skiddo - Wha?!? Must have been what the people wanted this time. Congrats on your best finish ever. I did okay for what I submitted and my (somewhat lack of) fondness for it...
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 32nd out of 1,362, placing you in the top 3%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/2 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Well... I'm impressed o.o I really just threw this design together 10 minutes before I had to go to bed (which is about 2 hours before reset x_x) You ranked 8th out of 1,362, placing you in the top 1%.
*** For me the funny thing is this: "It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score!" However, Storm's contest state for Cute is max xD It really can't get any higher!
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
This round of contests: W A N A N G A M O R A O V E R 9 0 0 0
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Just went to start voting so haven't seen anything spectacular yet. (Did also take a look at what I submitted, and not so happy with it - much more, "What was I thinking?!?")
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I've seen a few interesting designs, here are some of my favourites from this round!

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page