PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 212213214

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

@Ladybug - a doom challenge from 89th place? I'll take that! Lol xD (looking forward to seeing your design, as you've had some Wonderful ones)
I hate the Sharp as a contest because I'm bad at it that's why I was so low this week lol. But Beauty + The Bright? I've been waiting for a pair-up like this to show off this design.
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Kotori's AvatarKotori
Okay, so... 1st place, 79, 80, 81... That's three weeks in a row! QwQ; What is this? Am I dreaming? x,D I feel so loved.
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Kotori

Okay, so... 1st place, 79, 80, 81... That's three weeks in a row! QwQ; What is this? Am I dreaming? x,D I feel so loved.
That has to put you close to Twenty wins overall, no? You really have a knack for designing what the people like and will vote for. Well Done! (Again)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Kotori's AvatarKotori

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

That has to put you close to Twenty wins overall, no? You really have a knack for designing what the people like and will vote for. Well Done! (Again)
20 wins? I wish I was that good! ;u; I just counted and I'm at 13 1st place entries, with 57 entries in the top 1%. c: Here's hoping my hard work gets me up to 20 wins soon!
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I was too lazy this time xD so I just well... took what I had before xD it sorta worked! Was actually not lazy, just busy and might have forgotten to design something x_x
*** You ranked 13th out of 1,253, placing you in the top 2%. Now to see if I can do better in the next one. Hmmm... @Kotori, if I had seen yours, I would have given it my vote! It's absolutely stunning!
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
To everyone, but @Ladybug in particular - this is the very first Beauty + The Bright Contest ever (I just checked), so let's see what we can all do to make it an Exceptional one :-D
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 46th. Booooo. Y'all sleepin on this look
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 2nd out of 1,291, placing you in the top 1%. My second 2nd place! And my first time 1%ing a Beauty Contest~
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I couldn't even Find 100 to vote for this time, even dropping down to 'bright' OR 'beauty' (let alone both). Voted 75 times, some designs more than once. That, (and my result) made this a bit disappointing. @Ladybug - saw yours, Loved It! Voted for it at least twice. (Yeah, that placing is a bit surprising to me too). @Skiddo - saw yours as well, only once though, but it definitely got a vote. Congrats on getting 2nd :-) As for mine, I went fully into Ladybug's wheelhouse with my design. I know why I did what I did (design wise) and no question (in my mind) ストライク is beautiful, but I'd love to hear your opinions/feedback please
.. You ranked 16th out of 1,291, placing you in the top 2%. :-/
DemonZorua's AvatarDemonZorua
I really like all your entries! But I'M SCREAMING You ranked 1st out of 1,291, placing you in the top 1%. I FINALLY MADE IT
Demon | | 19 | Germany | Server time +2 hours | Artist

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page