PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 212213214

Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I just knew a Minior will be the winner! xD but congrats DemonZorua! It is really a very nice design! @Ladybug and Skiddo, also very nice designs!! @Trebor, love the design and you still beat me xD I still say that melan is gorgeous! You ranked 40th out of 1,291, placing you in the top 4%.
*** I'm going to say that I am very happy with my design. It came out much better than I had imagined it would.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 30th place? I don't understand voters sometimes man. I had no time to come up with an actual good design so I threw this in. Why was this ranked so high
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
1st. I... this is just his usual Dress Up image, what a legend. Nice to know people like it though. <3
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Had a feeling it was you Continuum, the moment I saw the melan burmy. Lol. Congrats~
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Nice to see us back up over 1300 entrants again. (And a few more subscribers here too) @Ladybug Heckuva finish for a throw together design xD Well Done! (Does make one question putting in the effort we do for the results sometimes - exception: see below) @Continuum - 1st place with standard dress code?! That is a pretty cool accomplishment :-) Congrats! I worked hard on getting my entry 'just right' (a whole lot of tweaking accessory positions and angles). Paid off with a top 10 finish this time :-)
.. You ranked 9th out of 1,338, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/2 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
These all look sooooo nice. ;w; @Ladybug, to be fair, the way you placed the flowers and stars, along with the nice albino color look reeeeeeeaaaally nice together. :3 I can see how people would have voted for that. @Continuum, that is a REALLY nice tree. And a really nice melan. Great job! Tis beautiful. @Trebor, I absolutely LOVE your staircase. ;w; it looks really pretty and perfect. As for me... I’m uh Not as proud with mine. I had a feeling this would be a tip-top-tier design, but I guess the voters decided. I’m probably being that one picky person that’s up this high, but complaining about not being perfect or something. XP I'm never satisfied with my stuff tho. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 11th out of 1,338, placing you in the top 1%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Honestly this was the ugliest entry I ever made. How did it get place 13th? I don't know man.
You ranked 13th out of 1,338, placing you in the top 1%.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I've got the best score I ever got!
It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score! You ranked 340th out of 1,338, placing you in the top 26%. This is based on the Bambi thing, you know, Prince of the Forest.
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@M7890 - I saw yours and voted for it. Thought it was a Great wilderness scene at the time, and now it makes even More sense :-D (Should have placed even Higher in my opinion. Were you able to get the contest stat raised at all? Because if not, that will help designs like that place more up where they belong. Cheers!) *-*-*-*-*-*-* Edit -- note: have already designed my next entry. Not sure even if I would vote for it, but it's nothing like I've ever seen/designed before, so will enter it regardless :P
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 2nd place... bruh moment glad you all liked my baby Sprinatee <3

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page