PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144··· 212213214

My highest result to date, though I don't particularly like it haha! The theme having such a small number of items is probably the culprit for that
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
11th place, top 2%!! I wasn't overly fond of my design but its my first contest back after being inactive here for moooonths so I'm still pleased as punch!!!
Icon drawn by me!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I was so happy about this one and it got 14th (top 2%)! I was making this and giggling like a dummy while doing so. I couldn't wait for others to see my silly Gengar.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
eyyyy 5th place! think that’s the highest placing i’ve gotten for one of these- :D
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
6th place, top 1%--my highest score to date!! :") i was super proud of this one, so i'm glad that everyone else liked it too!!
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Those are all great entries and results :-D I saw, and voted for three of them on the way through In addition to my vote Cepheus, I also chuckled at yours - thank you. I topped out this contest (with the shiny mega haxorus) - thank you for all the votes.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
I didn't screen shot it, but to whoever has the Abra with the spoon dress up in the current contest....It's so cute!
Icon by Jellybones!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Realized after I entered I probably tried to do too much. Was just then hoping to get close to top 5% after that. Made it :-)
. You ranked 52nd out of 1,202, placing you in the top 5%. Nice to see over 1200 users entered again.
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
not too bad, I guess? got 87th this time around, putting me in the top 8%. admittedly, I didn’t put as much thought into this one as other times, but I’m still kinda proud of how it turned out-
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
. 6th place, top 1%… I think this is the highest I’ve ever scored in a contest :’D

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @animatedglittergraphics-n-more Forum Icon @Pokemon TCG Signature Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page