PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145··· 211212213

MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
25th place, top 3%!
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
47th place in the top 4%! this is my first time entering a Legendary in a Contest, and I'm surprised it did as well as it did!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
My highest result yet! I loved how this turned out, but still I can't quite believe that I got 4th place out of 1200 people??
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
new highest score--i got 2nd place, top 1%!! :")) thank you to everyone who voted for my special shiny boy!!! his name is mistletoe (also note to the above poster who got 4th place with shiny porygon-z: I LOVE YOUR DESIGN, THAT IS SO PRETTY!!!)
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
. 11th place, top 1% again! Pleased with how well I did since I don’t really love this one as much as my previous ones.
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Type Race ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
TR Rotation code by Kieri PFP is from the Pokemon TCG
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
46th this time, top 4%. not sure if I’m just not hitting great designs or if people just don’t like poi, but still not too bad i guess- edit: definitely a good step up from looking back at last week. prolly just not doing super great on designs-
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I am happy with my result with this one :-) (Could have been a much worse placing, having seen Many good ones while voting)
. You ranked 18th out of 1,150, placing you in the top 2%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 3049 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/394 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
10th out of 1,150! Thank you for the happy Snail (puppod name) <3

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
“You ranked 43rd out of 1,150, placing you in the top 4%.” If Gallium and I had done just 1 better, it would've been 42...
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +361,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +243,823
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Not a ranking, but I’m entering this girl for the Contest.Her smart,sheen and affection are all maxed.Any predictions on how she will do?

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page