PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 142143144145146··· 209210211

Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
49th (top 5%) this time around. admittedly i rushed this design before sign-ups closed, so that’s prolly why lol-
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Apparently there is a level above 1st. (Same prizes as 1st/Top 1% - just different wording. Oh, and GP amount was 230) Thank you for all the votes :-)

Screenshot

AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/39 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Oh wow, congrats Trebor. It's sorta nice knowing that there's 'flawless' rank to go for not just 1st. I actually remembered to participate this time a I'm surprised to get 9th, happy but surprised ^^
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Thank you @LunaOokami. Yeah, it was wild seeing the colour bar completely filled in. Also (sort of) explains the dis you still get even when ranking 1st ('Hey, we know you got the highest total overall, but <this stat> let you down, so maybe you could try harder to place better than first?' :P) Also, saw yours when voting, and it def got a vote from me xD @Cattafang - that is a pretty good design, and result, for a last minute throw together. Well done :-)
<Edit> NEXT CONTEST Thank you for liking my bear :-) "It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score!"

My entry and result

Liked my core concept - wasn't sure about how I completed the image. Finished WAY higher than I thought I might. (Obviously :P)
. You ranked 1st out of 1,073, placing you in the top 1%.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
88th in the top 9% :3 I love how it looks like the Unown is wrapped in a scarf, so cute
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
Well, Trebor, I told you I'd post here if I did better so here I am :P I bought one here as a nod to my Shiny Stakataka of the same name on Pokemon Shield. It was my first Dynamax Adventure shiny and raising it was interesting; I'd never tried to use a slow but defensive and powerful Pokemon before.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
9th out of 1,102, top 1%.
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
Not too high a ranking, sure (51st place just under Flapple and one other), but to be honest I'm just proud of Zoomie’s bionic tail.
Lv. 100 — +463,309
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +332,918
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +195,345
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
JUST outside (the Top 1%) :-)
You ranked 11th out of 1,085, placing you in the top 2%.
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
55th place, top 6% - not bad, Akemi, not bad at all. :3 I should've given her better Pokéblocks TBH - her Sheen stat maxed out before her Tough stat did.

Pages: 123··· 142143144145146··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page