PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 212213214

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
80th out of 1,191 in the top 7%, which is higher than I thought I would place with this design!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Malamar's AvatarMalamar
Ayy, got into the top 5% again! Very nice. At least this time it didn't tell me my popularity let me down when I placed in top 50 out of 1200 for voting XD
Lv. 100 — +3,029,304
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockDark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
hey, I got exacly one place higher than you! I got 46th in the top 5%!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'm dumbstruck at how high placed. Yet again something that I rushed and I get a high score. Thank-you everyone who voted for me <33
. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 5th out of 1,174, placing you in the top 1%.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Yes, thank you for all your votes :-D Despite the following... "It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score!"

my entry & result xD

. You ranked 1st out of 1,174, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Yes, thank you for all your votes :-D Despite the following... "It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score!"

my entry & result xD

. You ranked 1st out of 1,174, placing you in the top 1%.
I absolutley love your entry. The precision and detail in it is just wow. It's the first time in a while that a 1st place entry has made me just go 'wow, I can see why that got 1st place and I'm really glad the did'
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
So, almost posted yesterday that I believed I just saw (and voted for) the Jirachi winner (yes, the design that did win) xD As for me, took a risk this week with my Ms. Sassypants dressing room design - and didn't do too badly with it. :-)
. You ranked 19th out of 1,046, placing you in the top 2%.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Entered for the first time in ages, didn't have time to sort the pokeblock bit so threw together something in the last 10 mins of the day, didn't do too bad considering ^.^
You ranked 140th out of 1,046, placing you in the top 14%.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I wish more users would post their results here each week, just saying. Very pleased with where this one placed - thank you for all your votes :-)
. You ranked 4th out of 1,042, placing you in the top 1%.
I got 33rd in the top 4%, which is my new best Contest! I'm proud of how well this design did

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page