PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 212213214

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
5th :-D
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/2 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
17th, she was very popular
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen

8th place! Top 1%! I've been skipping contests lately for some reason... told myself this time I'd make sure to enter and give it a really good shot. Well worth it! I had high hopes for this girl and wanted to pick something other than the typical Milotic/Nintales for a Beauty contest (which... i mean, a Milotic did win soooo maybe not smart on my part lollll) Anyway my passion in designing contest entries has been reignited heheh
Icon drawn by me!
Top 17%, 216th place. Really, I'm losing all motivation to do these contests...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord

35th out of 1,241, top 3% I went with a mirror theme. This is the first one I've been proud of in a while.
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
100 / 250
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen

QUOTE originally posted by ForfLord

35th out of 1,241, top 3% I went with a mirror theme. This is the first one I've been proud of in a while.
I'm so glad you posted because when I saw this entry during voting I was OBSESSED. Like I literally brought my laptop over to my boyfriend to show him how amazing of an entry it was!! So original and clever and cute, you absolutely should be proud of it!
I got into the top 5%!!!!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Not quite sure how I got 2nd but needless to say I'm super happy & proud right now. ittybittyKraken & ForfLord, both of yours are super nice.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord

QUOTE originally posted by CrobatQueen

QUOTE originally posted by ForfLord

-snip-
I'm so glad you posted because when I saw this entry during voting I was OBSESSED. Like I literally brought my laptop over to my boyfriend to show him how amazing of an entry it was!! So original and clever and cute, you absolutely should be proud of it!
Aaaaaaaaa that means a lot to me! There was a bunch of great entries (Everyone here did great! And congrats, LunaOokami, to second place!) so that makes me super happy ;v;
Mewsona's AvatarMewsona
"You ranked 37th out of 1,241, placing you in the top 3%."

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page