PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 212213214

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Far better result that I thought I was going to get with this design...
. You ranked 23rd out of 1,201, placing you in the top 2%
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Oh wow Trebor, that looks really good. I also got a better result that I expected:-
. You ranked 13th out of 1,201, placing you in the top 2%
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
I had hoped she'd do a little better, after all a magcutterfly is clearly very natural... Ah well I'm still very happy with my result 83 in the top 7%
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen

QUOTE originally posted by ittybittyKraken

I had hoped she'd do a little better, after all a magcutterfly is clearly very natural... Ah well I'm still very happy with my result 83 in the top 7%
I loved this entry! It got my vote!! :)
Icon drawn by me!
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord
I love the Magcutterfly, that's so creative and cute Here's mine - 18th place, top 2%

I'm very happy with this because I didn't have a good Cool contest mon yet, and now I can expand my accessory collection.
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
100 / 250
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@ittybittyKraken - saw it, LOVED it, voted for it, tried to make it come around again so I could vote for it again xD Not happy with my design this week (felt very rushed doing it, and it shows)

still got top 4% somehow though

Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I've only now started to participate in contests some, as they seem fun, and wow. I did NOT expect to get 46th place, top 4%. I'm proud of my chunky princess here! :D
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
pretty good for my first contest in a while
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
TheMimic's AvatarTheMimic
I really had no contest worthy pokemon, but I am happy with 263th place. Considering this contest was right up this pokemon's character, I couldn't resist. :)
IVs and Supplies Check out my shop!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
17th, nice
they/he avatar by me

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page