PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 209210211

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
You ranked 47th out of 1,456, placing you in the top 4%.
they/he avatar by me
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
3rd?? Place?????
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
What??? You ranked 9th out of 1,456, placing you in the top 1%.
Icon by @Lilypadlife
I ranked 19th, surprisingly! I was experimenting with blue things XD

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I was only experimenting with color and got into a nice 69th place! Didn't thought I could get into the top 100 with this xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
A little confused... "It seems your Theme score let you down. Try using Accessories that better match the chosen Theme and boost your score!" I only used 5 spotlights and the rest puffy smoke (which I thought was one of the Most intangible of the Intangible accessories) - yet my theme score was half of my normal bar width :P. Oh well, still snuck into the top 50.
. You ranked 48th out of 1,339, placing you in the top 4%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/70 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
You ranked 111th out of 1,309, placing you in the top 9% My son keeps getting me higher! But my Appeal puts him down, will have to start buying pokeblocks qwq
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
i think 24th is the highest i've ever gotten?? or one of the highest
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Colour me surprised :-D (was thinking i Might get a top 50 placing with this one)
. You ranked 5th out of 1,265, placing you in the top 1%. xD
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
You ranked 36th out of 1,265, placing you in the top 3%. Skye was very popular this contest :D
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page