PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213141516

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I want to eventually fight every gym. So I'm going to make a list of active gyms I still need to fight.
  • Arya's master challenge
  • Pixel sun in the gym where stars collide (Might become active again)
  • The mega gym
  • Free gym
  • Hellfire gym
  • Hellfire gym rematch
  • Everlasting Fields Gym
  • Legendary gym and League
  • The Z gym
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Just some spars https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/272198 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/272199 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/272201 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/272202 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/272203 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/272204
retelling of morder's gym of madness, not exact words, wip.
ACottontail heard news that a gym had opened up in an abandoned building somewhere. ACottontail walked in with her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. "Hello, I got a flier that there is a gym in here, and I would like to challenge it." "Send out your first pokemon whenever you're ready." The gym leader said. "Alright go Cerulean Tea~!" ACottontail immediately saw the mega Diancie on the foe's side. "You got to be kidding me..." ACottontail muttered. Cerulean tea took Diancie into a waterfall where they battled it out. Cerulean Tea~ emerged victorious. "Yes, yes, YES!" ACottontail was proud and amazed at her Incinaroar who just managed to take down a mega Diancie. Round 1 VS "So mega lengedaries is the way you want to play things? Mega legendaries it is then. Go Crisis!" ACottontail sent out her mega Rayquaza. Crisis and mega Ho-oh spared things out and at the end Crisis emerged victorious. Round 2 VS "Okay, and now a just for fun round three." Both sides went back and forth about who would send out their pokemon first, ending with ACottontail sending out Overdrive. Overdrive crushed morder's Mega Swampert. Round 3 VS "Okay. I'm ready for the mono-grass round 2. Time to test out my new pokemon." ACottontail threw a pokeball. Sacred blade and Arcanine spared, Sacred blade emerging victorious. "Wait so this is a grass vs weakness challenge. Clever, especially with the use of untrained pokemon to make it more fair." Round 1 VS Willow and ʞɐʍoɹɐWW fought, with Willow emerging victorious in the end. Round 2 VS Round 3 VS "Let's see up next is untrained pokemon... I am not really looking forward to this... Well, your rules said I can use this, so well... You asked for Hoppa and the clash of ages, and your getting Hoppa and the clash of ages." Round 1 VS "What the heck. Why do you want untrained legendaries verses your megas? How in the world am I suppost to overcome this? This there any strategy other than pure luck? The grass challenge I can understand because you can train your pokemon to overcome their weaknesses but this? Just, why?" ACottontail despratly wanted to use her own pokemon for this, but looked in her bag for some untrained lengendary. Round 2 VS "And great, mega lengeraries now... You know that box mega legendaries have a 100 base stat total difference from the normal box lengedaries, right?" ACottontail only latter realized primal legendaries, which had closer base stat totals, were never banned. ACottontail sent out another random legendary in and began praying to Sally. Solgaleo and Avaragon fought for a painfully long amount of time. Both pokemon gently fought until the referee called time. Avaragon Stood victorious, while Solgaleo blew on some dandelions unsure on what was going on. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Solgaleo, disapointed at it, ans looked down. "Maybe I'm not allowed to use my own pokemon for this stage, maybe you out predicted me, maybe Sally likes you better today," She looked up," but I will keep coming back until Sally feels like giving me mercy and I can move onto stage 4! Which to me honestly looks easier than stage 3 because I can used my own trained pokemon in it..." ACottontail quickly added. ACottontail and Kaybre went off into the sunset, waiting for the perfect moment when the stars aline, and Sally gives them victory. ACottontail ran through the gym's doors. "I would like a rematch!" She shouted, somewhat out of breath. She caught her breath for a moment before speaking "Let's see who Sally favors this time." ACottontail sent in random legendaries hoping they would do something useful. Round 1 VS Round 2 VS Round 3 VS "I would like a rematch." "I got to admit, you did out predict me in those last two battles. But maybe these will be different. Round 1 VS "Well that was good. I hope I can keep it up..." Round 2 VS "Darn... I though you would think I was spamming dragons again but I guess I got over predicted. I'm down to one pokemon. Please, work..." Round 3 VS "FINALLY! Woo!" ACottontaill fist pumped into the air. "After abusing the heck out of loopholes I finally got past this stage." "Finally things can be fun again. My weaker pokemon, your megas, let's see who is stronger. While I can spot half a dozen loopholes in stage 4, I'll try to fight honorably and try to stay to the intentions on my first try. So morder, let's go onto stage 4!" Round 1 VS "Wow, using mega legendaries so soon? I'll stick to my word, though it is very tempting to start abusing those loopholes now." Round 2 VS "Good girl Pillow! Alright, this battle determines the outcome of this stage 4. Let's go Breezee!" Round 3 VS "Woo! Go Breezee! Good boy, we did it!" "Thank you for the battles Morder." ACottontail said while accepting the badge. "While I really didn't like the banning of trained pokemon in stage three, I had good time otherwise. Still you should look out for basic/stage one legendaries and megas, while it does take out a few of them there are still many that are allowed under those rules." ACottontail exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
And that was Morder's gym of madness.
Morder's Gym Of Madness
So I started a soul silver randomizer today.

long

I got Minun as my starter. My minun has spore(Though a bit less useful due to it's 85 accuracy), flying type superpower(power deduced to 70) and ghost super fang. I encountered an Azelf on route 2. Route 2. Luckily I was able to defeat them with super fang and they provided good experience. However the bad thing is that they have thief, and I kind of want a pokemon with that move. Curse you 3% catch rate. Other good pokemon I've encountered were a Meowth with Drought and an Absol with payday. Well this should be... Interesting. Anyway I named myself Jevil and my starter is named Anghel. I named my rival Kris and if I could give his Combee a nickname, I would name it darkness due to a joke about replacing the word darkness with bees in kingdom hearts. I caught an Absol and it turns out Absols have Shuckle-like base stats. Well I'm not using Absol now... I caught a Meowth and it turns out meowth knows thief. Meowth also learned bind at level 6, which now has 70 base power. I was thiefing stuff off of pokemon and I got choice specs from an Ivysaur. I have not moved past route 2 yet. This is insane. Also Shiftree has huge power. I'm planing on giving my choice specs to Lanturn. You want to know what's better? Megaium has 155 base attack stat. I also found the TM for stone edge which is now a 100 base power, 95 accuracy grass type move. Combine the two together and yeah. Megaium for best Johto starter. I always believed in you Megaium! So right now my team is Minun, Shiftree, Meowth, Lanturn and Megaium. This is going to be fun. The youngster on route 2 had a Kyorge 0_0. Nothing Meowth can't handle! I 2HKOed him with thief. So it turns out Shiftree has covet which is a more powerful thief. Well I confused it with captivate. Well I just got a call from Joey, and he mentioned Virgeroth. I guess his call pulled from the pool of wild pokemon in his area. I also need more money. I want to catch them all, but I don't have enough pokeballs or pokedollars. Ho-oh with hail, ah. Magikarp also knows lustrous purge. So Magikarp is Latios now... I also battled Areceus in sprout tower, to bad he was owned by another trainer. And Areceus was 2HKOed. Still Areceus was pretty good experience. My shiftree grew from level 9 to 11 from it. Just bought 22 pokeballs, I should be good for a while. Who needs healing items when you have huge power Shiftree, choice specs Lanturn or Megaium? Well all Phaphy needs now is skill link. I saw one use bullet seed and bone rush. Oh my Areceus I stoped using Anghel for a while to train up my other pokemon and now they've fallen behind by two levels. Well, time to train up my Minun! Falker is now champion Joe. Okay. At least he has a Wingull. Which has ground type thundershock. He also has a Turtwig. A special glowing battle intro happened, special music started playing and right in front of me was Lugia. I caught it and named it DevlsKnife, after one of Jevil's attacks. Still just wow that battle intro. I looked at the base stats and it pretty much has the health of a Blissey. Okay wow, Lugia and Ho-oh on the same route. This reminds me of a rom hack I tried making years ago where Lugia and Ho-oh were the pokemon on route 1. Yeah... that rom hack wouldn't even boot up. I caught a Ho-oh and named it FinalChaos. I replaced Lugia with Ho-oh because my team started to feel to much like my soul silver team. My team in Soul Silver was Megaium, Lugia and Gyarados, 2 pokemon from that team feels like to much. Ho-oh has excellent special attack, high health and terrible attack. The one problem is that Ho-oh's move pool is filled with Physical moves. I looked and Ho-oh doesn't learn another special move until level 23 which is Luster purge. Until then I have to use physical moves and blast burn, a 50 base power psychic type attack which I have to wait a turn after every time I use it. I just battled my rival and their Tangrowth was obsessed with role play. It kept using role play and attacked only once. Is drought in harsh sunlight that good? I just got a special move for Ho-oh. The lady with a butterfree at the Ildex forest gate leading to goldenrod city gave me ominous wind. It is a 55 base power, 15 pp bug type move. At least I can spam it over and over again, which is all I'm really asking for. This should work like a charm. So I finally got up to Whitney, and holy Arecus she had a Deoxys. Luckily Final Choas was able to take it down after a boost from Bug type ominous wind. Joey: I got the top percentage of Wartortal! I looked up some settings and now the game is running so much faster in the overworld! It is really amazing. It's like comparing the speed of a Slowpoke to a Jolteon. Time to really get into this randomizer now. Also a trainer using a Jumpfluff switched on the final turn of perish song. I was surprised that the AI did that. I entered the bug catching contest and got first place with the first pokemon I found, a Pinsir. Yay I got a sunstone for it. Strolling through the park at night. My trusty partner Anghel by my side. He promises to protect me from any demons I come across. He has saved me from quite a few servants of dome. Curse their arena trap! I can hear a beautiful piano piece playing. It's calming. I notice someone dropped a ball off the road. I climb the fence to see what it is. I pick it up, and it's a masterball. And yes I did just find a masterball in national park. Nothing quite like a causal stroll in the park to find a masterball, and then have a trainer fight you with Mewtwo afterwards. I just disrupted a Feraligatr that had dreams of being a tree. Sorry dude... Poor Okosan, he is slowly becoming the HM slave. First cut and now rock smash. Well cut is a 60bp ice type move, and rock smash now has 75bp so it's not too bad. At least he will lead us to the promised land. "Here is an Unown report, now catch all the Unowns!" Swampert is an S Unown, right? Dome - lol no. Helix - lol no. I guess they can't handle the might of lord pudi. I'm in a double battle against Drapion and Whiscash. It looks like Drapion is a toe-truck pulling Whiscash along. So i got surf which is 80bp and has 40pp. I teach it to FinalChaos, and it becomes his strongest move. Kris: "You must be here to make yourself look strong with legendary pokemon. But they are much better suited for me." Jevil: "Have you seen my final chaos?" *Points to Ho-oh and the world is revolving intensifies.* Kris still hasn't evolved his Combee. Having a male one must be tough. Also Anghel forgets Hyper fang for Clamp, a 80bp flying type move. Kris saying I'll never catch a legendary pokemon is hilarious when Ho-oh is out of it's pokeball, right next to me. XD Note to self: Burnt tower has Happini that give out 400 exp - would be better if I can find Chansey. Right now most of my team is strong. Though I feel like Bill the Meowth and Anghel the Minun are behind in terms of strength. Anghel has spore and that's awesome enough to keep around. But Bill feels like the weakest mon on my team. He can evolve, and I hope that fixes his lack of power but for now... It's going to be a while... I entered the ghost gym and the first trainer has 5 pokemon. This is nice. So the channeler I was against had a Minun. But Anghel better because unlike all of the other guys he has spores! Okay that only makes sense in context... So Morty has a Forretress that used Grass Whisle to put (Plague)Knight to sleep. He also had a Gardevoir, mawile which I stole a sitrus berry from and a Medicham.
I'm on the leader board once again. I've never finished a tournament on one of these. I really wanted to take advantage of the Ravyne day and here I am. I kind of hope I can finish on the leader board, even though I don't need the prize. It would be a nice accomplishment to finally get on it for once.
I finally placed in the top 100 of a tournament! Woo! I hatched a ton of eggs, even going past my release fields, but finally I have gotten 86th place in the tournament.
Niet, thanks for the week of free hypermode once the site came back online. I've decided to start a shiny hunt with it. I decided to hunt Spinarak. At times it feels like I'm the only one breeding eggs for it, and it is a pain to hunt for eggs in the shelter when almost no one is hunting for something. Though I've noticed two people who are breeding Spinarak which is nice. And I just realized my current party only has one egg breed by me. I think I'll adopt eggs from the daycare until those free adoptions run out, and then release the 56 eggs I have in there into the shelter. I was originally planing to hunt for two shiny Spinarak and a Heatmor, however due to the difficulty of getting one Spinarak I'll be happy if I just get one. My chain is currently at 230.
I feel like making a PC box of minispirtes of my battlers.
So I was playing pokemon Insurgence and this happened. After one long unskipable cutscene before the gym leader two layers of toxic spikes were put up on the gym leader's side. I switched into Gengar to clear them but it failed due to levitate. The gym leader then proceeded to use a max revive. Just, that, right, there. I plan on using my delta pidgeot to dragon dance to full then sweep, though the first of the gym leader's pokemon knows taunt... Man I'm going to have a bad time... (Even my starter, sans the delta Charizard is going to have a bad time... and yes my entire team is named after Undertale characters.)
Right now I am training up more of my pokemon so far I fully trained: I am also planning to train up some more pokemon. I would list them here, but the list got to big, so yeah, just everyone in the battlers post basically. I also made up a new Z move for gyms that ban trained pokemon. I have created a nightmare known as the As you can tell from their ranting descriptions, I really do not like rules saying I can't use my huge team of trained pokemon.

Pages: 123··· 910111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page