PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

Pages: 123456··· 909192

Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
Io shrugged. "We don't know, so let's find out! Besides, what if this 'ghost' is actually a sakura card? It'dbe our responsibility Camilla." The girl whispered to her friend, grinning. Though she didn't really think this ghost was actually a Sakura Card, by saying so she was slowly convincing Camilla to agree to the stake out. In her head, Io gave a rather evil cackle.
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
"Ugh, that's true...", Camilla groaned, thinking. Responsibility is such a heavy thing and being cardcaptors, any strange occurences are to be checked out. What kind of Sakura Card would take the form of a ghost? Camilla didn't know and she's really hesitant about it. But, it had been days since they've last sealed The Sword and this ghost story is the first weird occurence they came across Reluctantly, she conceded. "Okay, stakeout tonight. You handle all the preparations we need, okay? Especially our excuse for staying out so late...", Io seemed to be hyped about this one anyway, Camilla was sure she coukd finish everything they need in no time
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Io did a fistpump. "YES! ALRIGHT! She exclaimed, getting some odd looks from her classmates. Most just ignored her though, as an outburst from Io was normal. The girl's eyes sparkled as she reviewed their plan of attack. That afternoon Io called Camilla's aunt, inviting her friend over for a sleepover. As the day after was a Saturday Camilla was permitted to come. What the woman didn't know was that they were planning to head over to the school and do a stakeout. As Io's own parents were out of town, there would be no one who would wonder where they've gone. Kero was hovering next to her, munching on a Lollipop she had bought for him. "A Sakura Card that acts like a ghost? I don't know what it is."
"Are you sure?", Camilla asked to double-check. If the guardian of the cards themselves wasn't aware of any of it acting like a ghost then this whole stake-out planned would be for naught. "Maybe one that looks scary or anything that could freak people out?" A flashlight was already in her possession. It was a good thing that the scene where the ghost commonly appears was simply in their school rooftop and not anywhere else where security would be tight. In preparation for this stakeout, Camilla had told Io she would leave one of the window open on the lower levels. Luckily, no one had noticed it and they were able to get inside easily School in morning was lively, at night it was different. They crept up the halls and stairs and when they reached the doors leading to the rooftop, Camilla gave it a shake and as she suspected, it was locked. "Io, would you please?"
Kero shrugged. "Ya guys must understand that in my false form, I tend to be extremely forgetful. Even if there's a Sakura Card behind this I doubt I'll recognize it. You should see me in my true form tho!" Io shook her head fondly as she chanted the spell she knew by heart now. "Key that hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me! I, Iolana, command you under our contract. Release!" Her staff soon appeared in her hands. "Sword!" She cried out, tapping the Sakura Card with her staff. In a burst of white light, her star staff was replaced by the familiar sword. It was glowing like it had days before, but seemed to be more subdued somehow. Io got into a fencing position and cut the doors down. Ever since she had been possessed, she had somehow aquired good swordmanship. She wasn't complaining, as it made her job as cardcaptor much more easier.
Camilla clapped her hands at the display. The force of the action had thrown the door open and the small group had filed outside and into the chilly air. As they had expected, nothing looked to be amiss "It doesn't seem like - ", she paused midsentence. Camilla couldn't place it but it seemed that within a second, something in the air shifted Her fingers fumbled towards the Star Key on her charm bracelet, ready to release the staff in a moment's notice. Slowly turning around, Camilla's eyes widened and her heart picked up at the sight before her. It was too dark to completely see, the moon being their only source, and she was afraid that if she used her flashlight, they would leave so she settled herself by admiring the long silver locks and large white wings "An angel...?"
Io blinked. She saw two huge white wings, and a majestic creature walking towards her. It was beautiful. She couldn't help but take a step forward and reach a hand out. "Io! Camilla! Snap out of it!" When he received no reply, Kero shot forward and bit Io's index finger. That shook her out of her trance like stupor. Giving an undignified yelp, the girl stumbled back. "That's not real, ya hear me? It's The Illusion!" Sure enough, the image of the creature faded, revealing a strange pattern. Io looked at Kero, who looked rather anxious. "Isn't it under The Moon? Then we have to wake Camilla up!" Having said that, Io launched forawrd and tackled Camilla, who was standing eerily still.
Too focused on the entrancing visage before her, Camilla fell backwards with the sudden tackle. The action caused her to look away and she shook her head, suddenly finding her mind to be too clouded. Her eyes wandered for a little bit before landing on the blonde hair of her friend, "Io... what...?" She would have let loose a string of questions and complaints but when she mistakenly eyed the angelic figure before her, Camilla felt her throat run dry. Something's weird..., she thought to herself and stood up. Now hesitating whether or not the image before her was real, Camilla swore she could see its frayed edges before the whole thing seemed to blink "Key that hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me. I, Camilla, command you under our contract. Release", the familiar weight of the wand shook the last remnants of the daze out of her head. She felt some sort of weird connection to it and so, just like The Windy, she raised her staff towards its direction, "Return to the form you were meant to be... Sakura Card" As the form of the angel slowly blinked out and dispersed, the energy gathered into the card above her. The light subsided and the pink Sakura Card floated gently before her and she grabbed it. Camilla couldn't quite make-out what the card looked like, she could simply describe it as a kaleidoscope pattern. "The Illusion...", she read and turned towards Kero, "... Plushie?"
Kero facepalmed. "I shoulda known. The Illusion is a tricky card. It makes an Illusion according to what the victim's last thoughts were. Since I thought we were going out to meet a ghost I saw my old master's spirit." The Guardian looked rather ill, and Io couldn't really blame him. "Oh! I was wondering what your true form looked like, so that's why I saw that creature!" Io exclaimed, snapping her fingers in realisation. The girl then turned to Camilla with a grin. "What did you see?" She asked cheerfully, letting The Sword disappear as the danger was now over.
Camilla looked puzzled. According to Kero, The Illusion would show you your thoughts but was she thinking about an angelic being before encountering it, she was sure she wasn't. Kero saw his old master, Sakura, and Io saw the guardian's true form (she's kinda curious herself so she would have to ask Io for details). They know who it was that hey saw but she had no idea of her illusion's identity Her eyes narrowed for a little bit at the card in her hands, reminding herself to write her name on it once she finds a pen, before answering Io, "I don't know... I think I saw an angel but... I have no idea who it was"

Pages: 123456··· 909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page