PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

Pages: 1234··· 909192

Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
The next day was a bright, sunny one, with no clouds in sight. Io yawned as she jumped out of bed and began her morning ritual, which involved bathing, brushing her teeth, wearing her school uniform, and doing some warm ups. She wouldn't want to cramp up during PE class after all. She had half expected for the strange events the day before to be a dream, but one look at her bedside table told her it wasn't. Her Sakura Book was still there, empty as ever. When she put a hand to her neck, she felt the key she had slipped on a chain and worn the night before. And Kero was dozing on one of the pillows on her bed. Deciding not to wake the little guardian up, Io grabebd her school bag and sneaked out, making sure to lock the bedroom door just in case her parents tried to enter. Whistling a jaunty tune, the teen headed downstairs for breakfast, which consisted of bland cereal, before heading over to Camilla's house on her way to school.
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
Camilla had already been waiting outside her house for Io to arrive. She was already used to having to stand for a couple of minutes before her friend would pass by, most likely due to her doing a couple of warm-ups and such. The girl was a dedicated athlete She fidgeted lightly on her wrist though, where her bracelet had an additional charm on it now. At first, it had all felt like a dream, and she had gotten through her morning routine with thoughts of how weird her dream had been. But when she had went over to her things, the very proof that what had occured yesterday was very real: Star Key sitting innocently atop the Moon-indented book "Oh, Io! Good morning!", Camilla called out with a wave, seeing the girl round the street, "You're actually quite earlier than usual!". Her eyes flitted around briefly though, looking for the floating plushie that had started the whole ordeal. When she was sure that he wasn't anywhere, not even Io's bag could hide him unless her friend dumps several of its contents, she whispered, "Where's...? Do tell me yesterday's events had really happened..." She still wanted to make sure. What if she had simply dreamed everything up and the now Star Key on her charm bracelet with the book in her bag was a gift her family had succesfull sneaked into her room?
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Io shook her head. "It wasn't a dream Camilla." She reassure her good friend, pulling her own star key out and showing it to her. "Kero's still asleep in my room." The girl gave a grin. "So I guess we're cardcaptors now, huh?" She asked, twirling the key between her fingers. It was still warm. She couldn't help but wonder when another card would appear.
"I - ", Camilla didn't know what to say. What was one supposed to say anyway after being bestowed upon by such power? "Oh goodness", she sighed but a small smile formed on her lips, somehow, all these things sound exciting Camilla had chatted idly along their way to school and made small reminders such as their scheduled tests this week, their assignments due tomorrow and other stuff. It wasn't only to remind Io but for her to remember as well, Camilla remembers things much more efficiently when she is talking about it to others. A couple of minutes later, they arrived in the school gates with some time to spare Their classroom was on the end of the hallway on the third floor (the first one served as clubrooms and faculty, as for the second floor hosting the lower years and other school facilities), but before they could completely near it, the chatter of thier female classmates could already be heard. Out of curiosity, she approached the small cluster that had formed around one of the front desks "Hi girls, what's all the fuss about?" The one in the middle of the chatter was their pig-tailed classmate, she wasn't particularly close with her but they got along nonetheless. It was the female class representative that answered, "Oh, it's her brooch! It's really lovely, we were thinking of dropping by the shop where she bought it and get matching sets" "That is quite beautiful", she offered and went over to their desks. "What do you think Io, wanna check it out as well?"
Io nodded. "Sure! I could use a new brooch. My old one's busted." Having said that, the teen went to her desk as their teacher, Mr Francis, had arrived. She lazily drew stick figures and images of Keron on her worksheet instead of paying attention to the man's droning voice. Hours passed. Soon the dismissal bell rang, and Io skipped over to Camila's seat, grabbing her good friend's hand and dragging her outside. "Come on Camilla! I want to get to the shop before it closes!" She said over her shoulder, as she went through a shortcut that led to the adresss they've been told about. The shop was indeed a good one. Brooches and Pins of all sizes and colours were lined up one after another, twinkling brightly. There were so many, Io had a hard time choosing. That is, until she saw the Sword Brooch. It lay there unassuming, and she couldn't help pick it up. It was a lovely golden colour, with two wings and a bright red gem in the middle. The girl couldn't help falling in love with it, and headed to the cash register to buy it. "Hey Camilla! Did you see anything you like?"
Time had flew quite quickly and no sooner had the bell rang, they were already making their way to the shop via shortuct. Camilla and Io had seperated inside, the latter going over the brooches and pins and the former browsing through some of the displayed charms. They only had a small collection and she took her sweet time checking each of them. Camilla's bracelet had lost one of its charms a few months ago and she had been thinking of buying a new one but never had the time, or the money, to do it There was gold heart charm that would have gone well with the now Star Key but with the price, debated on buying it. Camilla must have taken longer than she thought and Io had already grabbed her attention, in her hands was a small paper bag "These charms are really adorable", Camilla gushed, "But I'm not sure if I should buy it. What did you get?"
Io grinnned and held up the Sword Brooch she had foun. For some reason she had gotten it astondingly cheap, but she wasn't complaining. "This! Isn't it pretty?" She asked, her cheeks flushed with happiness. A few minutes later Io realized that she had left Kero all alone in her room all day. Oops. "Hey Camilla, I got to go home and check on Kero, but why don't you come by for dinner later?" She asked her good friend, continuing to play with the brooch as she did so.
Camilla was awed with the craftsmanship of the Sword Brooch. For such a little trinket, it had so much fine details in it. She looked up as Io mentioned the Sun Guardian, now she took note of his nickname, Kero, and was surpriaed, "Oh, yes. The poor plushie must be hungry and bored out of his mind" She looked around for a little bit, there was still so much she hadn't check yet. Maybe she'll pass by her home after this then straight towards Io. It was natural for the two of them to hang out during weekends and even invite each other over during weekdays, if things weren't hectic, of course. "Sounds nice, I'll bring something for dessert"
"Sure! See you later Camilla!" Io called as she jogged towards her house, and soon her friend was out of sight. She couldn't wait to meet Kero and try on the brooch! When she got home her parents were out like usual. She headed upstairs and unlocked the bedrrom door. Almost immediately Kero floated out, looking extremely ticked off as he did so. "Ya locked the door! I was so bored in there!" The guardian exclaimed, wings flapping in agitation. Io rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "It was so my mom and dad didn't come in! They'd know they never bought a plushie like you for me!" Eventually Kero was placated, especially when she mentioned that Camilla was coming by soon with dessert. The guardian looked a bit anxious though. I sense a Sakura Card nearby. One under me. "Hey Io. Did ya go anywhere else today?" "Hm?" Io looked up, in the process of heating some frozen spaghetti. "Oh, we went to a shop! There were a lot of cute stuff there. Hey, check this out!" The girl rushed over to the platic bag she had deposited on the dining table, rummaging through it until she found what she was looking for. She held it up proudly. "Isn't this sword brooch cute? I'm gonna try it on!" Io grinned happily, as she began fastening it on her tank top. Kero frowned. A sword brooch? Wait a minute... Recollection flooded Kero, and he launched forward, intent on swiping the brooch. "Io, don't put it on!" He was a fraction of a second too late. Io looked up, eyes wide with surprise, but the brooch was already fixed onto her tank top. There was a bright flash of light. When it cleared, Io was staring at Kero with blank, empty eyes. In her right hand was a sword. A very familiar one. "The Sword..." Kero murmured. The sword glowed as if in affirmation. Then Io dashed towards Kero, ready to skewer him without remorse. The Guardian was quick however, to fly out of the nearest window. No one seemed to have spotted him, and he flew upwards, until he was too high to be seen. Kero then flew like a missile towards where he could feel Camilla's magical signature to warn her.
There were only a couple of things Camilla had to do back home before she set out again, to Io's house this time. She dropped her bags and changed out of her uniform, tossing a large sweater over her head and leggings underneath. She debated wether or not to bring the Book on her desk or simply leave it here again. With a shrug, she tossed it inside her handbag Camilla made sure to leave a note on the kitchen table for her aunt. The woman might get worried should she find the house empty and added a little bit of an explantion about the missing three pudding in the refrigerator. Then she was on her way The crisp air of the evening bit into her skin but not too much as to make her uncomfortable She was already halfway there when Camilla looked up, surprised and confused at the same time at the sight of the hustling Kero "Plu - Kero!", she quickly corrected, "Why are you outside? What if someone sees you?"

Pages: 1234··· 909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page