PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

Pages: 123··· 909192

Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
"Check this out Camilla!" A young girl with bright blonde hair said, grinning widely as she did so. There was a wooden chest in her hands, which seemed to be securely locked. Io turned it this way and that, examining every inch of it. "Isn't it neat? My mom won it from a lottery this morning! She said that this chest hasn't been opened for a long time. Who knows what could be in it?" The girl's eyes sparkled as she imagined what could be in the mysterious chest. Perhaps hidden treasure? "Anyway, I'm going to try and open it with this!" Io held up a hair-pin proudly, grinning proudly as she did so.
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
Her friend bounding up to her with a cheerful tone and a glint of interest in her eyes was not something new to Camilla. But seeing Io with a chest, she would call it rather old too, triggered her fight-or-flight instict, mostly leaning on flight. Normally, old and locked chests like that would send a clear message to whoever gets a hand on it to steer clear and leave it alone. Apparently, Io got the wrong message, curiosity and excitement piqued It was too early for trying to stop her, though, and she simply looked on with interest. Camilla couldn't help it if she shared the same curiosity with her friend. When Io happily jumped into picking the lock with a hair pin, Camilla placed a hand on Io's arm, "Is that a good idea, Io? I mean, doesn't it have a key? That thing looks rather old, what if instead of getting it to open, you'd just damage its lock?"
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Io stopped fiddling with the lock (unsuccessfully I should add) to regard her longtime friend. Camilla did raise a valid point. It probably wasn't a good idea to try and pick a lock that seemed to be incredibly old. With great reluctance, she kept her hands away from the chest, for fear of harming it further. "There's no key. My mom asked. Apparently it was destroyed in an earthquake a few years ago. That's why no one has managed to open it yet." Io weighed her options, Deciding it was worth the risk, she picked up the hair pin again and inserted it into the lock, turning it this way and that. This time her effort bore fruit. There was a clicking sound. Io's eyes widened as she heard it. Slowly, the girl took out the hair-pin and tried to lift the chest's lid. This time it worked. After so many years, the chest was open..! The excitement threatened to consume Io as she peered into the chest, and took out two thick books. Both were a bright pink color, with the name "Sakura" written on top. "Must have been the name of the previous owner." Io mused, as she looked the books over. One had a ten pointed star by the top with two white wings, as well as a chained sun at the bottom. The other was the same, except it had no sun, and whatever was supposed to be chained at the bottom was gone. There was an indent that was shaped like a crescent moon however, so perhaps whatever was there was lost. Otherwise, they were both in perfect condition, much to her confusion. Judging by the state of the chest, she had expected whatever object inside to be just as worn. It was almost like magic... Io gave Camilla an impish smile, handing her the book with the moon on it, while she herself held the one with the sun on the cover. "Let's open them together!"
Without an option left since the chest's key was lost, and there was hardly any hope they would be able to find it, Camilla had given a nod of her head. If anyone was capable of lock-picking it successfully, Io was one of them. If she does fail, very unlikely but still possible, there were no questions her friend would be able to find a different way of opening it The successful click not a couple of minutes later assured Camilla that they wouldn't have to worry about any broken locks, Io's lockpicking skills had gotten through. Chuckling, she clapped the girl in the back, "Really cool, Io!" Both of them peeked into the chest, curiosity eating away at them. Io was quick to pull out two, quite thick and heavy looking, books and handed her one of it. She read the name neatly written on top the same time Io voiced it out. She had a point, maybe it was the old owner's name. Camilla wracked her head for what it could possibly be, it was impossible to be a diary, no matter how often one would write, to fill up two of them? Her fingers traced the indent Io pointed out and with the same excitement, agreed to open both books. "On the count of three, then?". She took hold the book's cover, "One, two..." At three, both girls flipped their respective book's cover and instead of being greeted with a worn-out page and inked words, a great flash of light blinded them, followed by a gust of wind. Camilla, completely caught off-guard, fell down on the floor, willing for whatever it was to happen to pass
Io couldn't help cry out when they were both enveloped in a bright flash of light, and a gust of wind billowed. She barely had the time to see that there had been cards in the books, before all of them were swept away. When the wind died down and Io warily checked the book once more, it was empty. Talk about unlucky! There was something strange though. Io realized that the sun on the cover of her book was gone. There was only an indent left, like Camilla's own book. She glanced over. Yup. It was empty as well. What a waste. She couldn't help but shake her head in disappointment. That was, until a small orange head popped out from behind the chest she had placed on the table. Io gave an undignified yelp as she started, nearly dropping the book in her hands. The orange creature laughed, much to her chagrin. It then flew over to her and Camilla. All of Io's common sense were telling her to back away and back away now, but for some reason she felt drawn towards the creature, and stepped forward instead. It looked like a plush toy with wings, except it was clearly alive. "My name's Cerberus, guardian of the cards!" The Stuffed toy proclaimed proudly. When it saw their blank looks, it huffed. "But I suppose you can just call me Kero." It finally said. It didn't seem to realize that the cards he was supposed to be guarding was gone, until he turned that was. "The Cards are gone?!!" It yelled in dismay, flying around and around in a frenzy. It was enough to make Io dizzy. "Oh no, this is bad!" "Why are the cards so important anyway?" Io asked. Kero, as it had been asked to be called, whirled around and fixed her with a look. "Sakura Cards. When unleashed, they will bring chaos to the world. They are special cards created by a magician named Clow Reed, and then mastered by Sakura Kinomoto. Each one is alive and has its own special powers. They do as they please, and on top of that, ordinary people can't control them. That's why Clow made this book and put me, the guardian beast, on the cover." There was silence. "WHAT? WHY DID YOU LET THEM ESCAPE THEN?!!" "I COULDN'T HELP IT! THE BOOK WAS SO COZY... I FELL ASLEEP!" "LIKE THAT'S AN EXCUSE!" "Anyway!" Kero cleared his throat. "You both are now Cardcaptors! Your task is to capture all the Sakura Cards. You," He pointed to Io. "Will have to capture the cards under me, the Sun. "You," He pointed at Camilla. "will have to capture the cards under the Moon." There was a bright flash of light, and a magic circle appeared under Kero. Then two keys appeared in front of Io and Camilla. Io caught hers and looked it over. Hers was a sky blue, with a gold star on top and two little white wings. "Repeat after me: Key that hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me." Kero said, eyes closed in concentration. "I, Iolana, command you under our contract. Release!" Io somehow knew the next words even before they were said. A magic circle glowed below her, and in a flash of light, she was holding a staff in her hand. It was exactly like her key, except bigger. "Congrats! You're both cardcaptors! Speaking of which, there's your first card." Kero pointed at the window. Flying outside was a beautiful fairy like woman, with two wings and feathered shoulders. She gave the both of them a kind smile and a wave. "That's The Windy. She's really docile, so she'd probably go back without a fight. She's under the Moon, so it's your job to seal her." He said to Camilla. "Well, come on! We haven't got all day!"
Camilla did have the tendency to cuddle cute things and that is why, when the winds died down and she had gotten her bearings back, the cute little plush that made its appearance had her pause for a bit more in silence. It took all her willpower to stop herself from pouncing on it, looking too cute to cuddle with aside, the plushie just floated by itself out of the wooden chest She dusted off herself, book tightly clung with in one hand, and watched Io stepped forwards the creature. Wasn't surprising, since her friend is quite the easily intrigued soet of person but she had to do a double-take when the plushie started talking Contrary to Io, though, who had quickly recovered her senses, it still took Camilla some time to register that she wasn't dreaming. A talking plushie was fairly normal, it had been quite of a raze, but for one to actually talk and argue with Io? That totally said something else That was why, when Cer -, Kero -... She totally lost his name but the plushie, suddenly pointed out to Io first and then to her, saying something about the moon and some sort of magic circle appeared below them. Camilla copied what Io had done and reached for some sort of key that appeared before her, muttering the same words the plushie was saying "Key that hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me. I, Camilla, command you under our contract. Release" And then, in her hand was a wine red staff with a golden star sitting on its middle
"You know, I suddenly thought of this, but if you're the cards' guardian, why can't you be the one to call her back?" Her referred to the elegant, golden fairy milling about. Camilla had suddenly snapped out of her daze when they were ordered to give chase Luckily, as the plushie had already seem to mention, The Windy was of a gentle nature. She didn't even go that far, simply flying about a few feet above their heads. They had gone outside and luckily, no one were around to see them. Seeing the small creature play above them, Camilla sighed. She couldn't blame her for relishing her freedom, who knows how long they had been stuck, it almost made her feel bad about capturing her Still, it was pretty impossible to reach her from such a height "Windy, would you please get down?" Interestingly, the small fairy obeyed, even smiling and releasing an airy giggle as she came face to face with Camilla. "Plushie, how do I do the turning back to card thing?" Windy waited patiently and her small eyes seemed to glow as Camilla poised the wand in front of her, "Hmm... Return to the form you were meant to -" The same intricate circle formed beneath her feet, and it took the girl back to see the small wings on the top of her wand to flap about and grow larger. Windy's form was starting to disintegrate as well, loose energy gathering in front of her wand, "- be. Sakura Card"
"Ain't that easy kid. Once the cards are out only their new master, the Cardcaptors, can capture them." Kero sighed, watching Camilla interact with The Windy, who simply giggled and waited patiently for Camilla to capture it. Soon enough, the Windy had reverted to card form in a bright flash of light. As a card, it was the same bright pink as the book it belonged in. "A lotta of the cards under the moon tend to be docile and gentle like Windy is, though there are some exceptions. Some, like The Wood, would probably return on their own, so keep an eye out for the next few days. The Cards under me though..." Here Kero looked at Io. "...Tend to be aggressive and can't be captured without other cards." Io's eyes narrowed. "How is that fair?" She demanded crossly. The guardian huffed. "I didn't make 'em! Besides, she can help you right?" Though looking indignant, Io reluctantly settled down. "Anyway, ya should write your name down Camilla." Kero floated back inside Io's house, before returning with a pen in hand. "It's to mark your mastery over them. Otherwise they won't listen to you."
As if guided by the wind itself, the newly returned card fluttered for a little bit before slowing down in front of Camilla, who easily took it. If from what the plushie said is true, all the cards she was designated to catch would cause little to no trouble. The Windy was the first proof Taking the pen, Camilla chuckled for a moment as she addressed Io, "Aw, c'mon, Io. You and I both know how you love challenges". And get us into an interesting situation, Camilla thought in jest She debated for a little bit where to write her name but simply settled on the small space below the banner where 'The Windy' was written. A couple of seconds later, [Camilla] was written in neat, cursive letters "Well, uh... what now? Not to sound like an overeager child or anything, how are we supposed to look for the others?", Camilla shot a worried glance towards her friend
Kero shook his head. "Best ta just let the cards come to you. Keep an ear out for any strange happenings here in this town. Chances are that a Sakura Card will be behind it. Anyways, it's getting late." Io looked up at the sky, and saw that the sun was indeed beginning to set. Since today was a Sunday, tomorrow they'd have to go to school again. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow in school Camilla!" The girl said brightly, as her staff shrunk back into key form, which she pocketed. She waved goodbye to her friend, before entering the house and heading up into her bedroom. Kero looked back and forth between them, unsure who he should stay with for the time being.
The confused look of the floating plushie made it clear to Camilla as to what he was thinking. As she safely pocketed the now-key staff in her sweater, there has to be a better way on how to carry these things around, she gingerly pushed him towards the direction Io had bounded off to "Why don't you stay with her tonight? My house is still a couple of blocks away", not to mention the route she would have to take was a public area with plenty of people milling about, "And since I don't have anywhere else to hide you, I doubt you could come with me" Little plushie didn't say anything much, simply gave her a cheery wave as she turned back around. Camilla opened the book as she walked, placing The Windy in its indent. For a day that started quite normally, it seems it would end with a little bit of mystery

Pages: 123··· 909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page