PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

Pages: 123··· 89909192

Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
"Of course. Kero answered, his voice a deep rumble as he wrapped himself around Io, who clutched his mane in nervousness. We choose to stay with you both. He continued, before nuzzling Io's face. Said blonde could have cried at the relief that was threatening to envelop her.She settled for grinning with rather watery eyes.
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
"And the cards?", Camilla asked a little fearfully. It was such a sad thought that majestic creatures such as them and magical incarnations as the cards would end with them. Still, there was no stopping the wave of relief that crashed into her being. Call it being selfish but she couldn't bear the thought of passing over the ones she had formed unbreakable bonds with (There was also the possibility of having to play as the antagonist for the next masters but whatever...) "No doubt share the same decision... It is about time we earn our own form of rest... And we would be glad to have it end with you" (... I hate exam week... It makes me disappear from stuff from days TT_TT)
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Io grinned then, bright with relief, and swept Kero up in a hug. While her feelings was still conflicted on the matter, she would be lying if she said she wasn't relieved. The way her Sun Cards glowed in her pockets with warmth and happiness only increased the feeling, and she was sure they had made the right choice. (Do you wanna make a short epilogue post to end it?)
It was... a little unsettling now that things had died down for the two girls... Being on high alert for months for any magical attacks had them still constantly perking up at small stirs and looking over their shoulder for any presence. Both knew that it would take a while for them to settle in with the newfound peace Their respective guardians were very helpful with the adjustment though. Now that the fear of being passed down had been cleared off, the card mistresses had a stronger bond with them. It was a little funny how they were now more free with their affections And, as promised, Sumire had stayed back in her home and had no contact with the girls. Her excuse of a school transfer had been a total shock for their classmates and was visibly saddened by the disappearance of the cheery girl. Camilla and Io were still having mixed feelings for their friend but they had to admit that without the bubbly girl, things were quiet. Still, when they find a small bundle of Sakura flowers on their doorstep every now and then, it didn't mean they don't know who it came from Kylie... Well, it didn't came as a surprise to find out that the boy was being asked to return to Japan. Now that the whole shenanigans of handing over the cards, it also meant that his stay was over. Camilla had thought it wouldn't be for a little while more but they really couldn't stop the boy. Family was family, and right then, his were asking for Kylie to come back They had no right to stop him from doing so (Still, Camilla would have wanted a little more development with his supposed blossoming relationship with Io but pushing them into one was out of the question. They couldn't even admit to themselves yet so maybe it was too early) Now, it was just them again and it was a little nostalgic. The original duo who stuck by each other through thick and thin. The girls who were from opposite sides of the spectrum yet never separated from one another. Sun and Moon. Light and Darkness People come and go. Friends introduce themselves and disappear. But it would seem that Camilla and Iolana will always be a part of each other (The End... ... Okay... I don't know how to finish that part more properly. I had wanted to stress out the two girl's relationship but it came out a little weaker than I was hoping... It's... sad to see these two grow up TT_TT)
(I agree T_T Well, I guess that's the end of it. It was wonderful roleplaying with you btw. I wonder if completed roleplays could be moved or preserved?)
(... I have no idea. This is the first time I had a completed RP around here XD)
(Same. Think we should ask a mod or something? XD)
(It would be nice for this not to get deleted. But I haven't seen a forum for completed RP's .... hmmm)
(Let me try Pming one)
Good news! The thread is gonna be moved to the completed Fanfic section! I'm not sure anything can be done about the sign up thread though...

Pages: 123··· 89909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page