PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

Pages: 123··· 878889909192

Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
Kyle seemed mutinous but he did stop glaring at her to cast a glance at Io, who was being groomed by Kero, much to her indignance. So that was why. Sumire hid a smile behind her hand. He truly was a lot like Syaoran. Her hair sticking up in odd angles thanks to Kero, Io spoke up. "So, uh, what now?"
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
"Nothing", Sumire sighed, "After the conversion, there isn't anything that you would need to concern yourselves with. Now the cards live off your power and not my leftover magic anymore. They should be stable" Yue seemed to perk up at this as he finally lifted his face towards Sumire. The girl released a small smile at this, all warm and friendly, "Yes, Yue. You wouldn't have to worry about disappearing either". Before she continued, both their eyes shifted to Camilla and the girl tilted her head in confusion "Yue being the embodiment of Moon doesn't have his own stable magic, unlike Keroberos. He lives off his master's power. If their magic isn't enough to support Yue, he will cease to exist", her eyes suddenly turned a little watery and it was enough of a hint to Camilla that they had already encountered that problem. But since Yue was still here, that meant they had been able to solve it whatever it was that happened in the past "Since there are two of you that are card mistresses, Camilla's own darkness magic isn't put on a strain and she has enough magic to support him" "Oh...", the girl muttered "... But with my job here done, I am planning to go back home" Sumire was going to leave and the girl didn't know how to feel about it. The girl was their friend once upon a time and, maybe knowing thet she was Sakura's reincarnation, she was hoping to have her teach them about magic more. Camilla felt bad about her leaving but she was still a little bitter about the betrayal So Camilla kept mum "It's up to you if you want to forgive me for my actions. But, I would still want for the two of you to keep in mind what we've discussed about"
credits
Art @gezeichnet
"Yeah, okay." answered, mood plummeting like a stone at the memory of what exactly they had talked about. Kero gave a worried rumble, but she gave him a reassuring smile in return. This seemed to pacify him enough. "Alright then. Farewell you all. And you both," Her Sumire smiled at Io and Camilla, and for a split second she was the Sumire they had grown to befriend in school. "Take care of Yue and Kero." Having said that she raised her wand, and there was a crackling pop of pink smoke. When it cleared, the five of them were in Io's livingroom. Thankfully her parents were out of town, so this was really the best place to go.
"Mhmm...", Camilla hummed in approval as she stepped towards a window and peeked out. The sky was still normal, dark and ominous with the stars twinkling overhead and the moon shining down on them. She hadn't had any idea of what to do now or what to feel If all the attacks were now solved because the cards had been completely handed to them, what were they supposed to worry about now? Io didn't look like she wanted to breach the topic of death with Kero and Yue and she didn't feel like up to it either Maybe they needed rest. Heaven knows how much they deserved it
Io yawned, as Kero flashed back to his false form to give everyone more space to move. "Time to sleep Kiddo." The Plush said, ushering the blonde upstairs before she could even protest. Kyle shifted uneasily from foot to foot before excusing himself, beating a hasty retreat through the front door.
Fishing a quick notepad from the kitchen, Camilla bid a hasty written goodbye for Io and left it on the refrigerator. She was tired, no doubt about it, and there was no problem if she stays the night but she wouldn't want to worry her aunt and Camilla did want to make sure she was fine She made her way outside rather quick too and joined Kylie on his way home Everything felt perfect for the girl right now. Finally, a little rest was what they all deserved after all the difficulties thrown their way. Ever since the gathering of all the cards to transforming them, their little group deserved a little peace and quiet
Things were better. There was no more tension in the air, no gnawing worries that ate away at them everday. They didn't get better immediately, but they managed. Io stopped tensing at sudden sounds, stopped looking over her shoulder in paranoia. Stull, the thought of the impending discussion with kero and yue was... upsetting to say the least, and distracting as well. Io sighed as she rang up Camilla, fingers punching in the number. It was time to stop putting it off.
"... Yes?", Camilla tentatively answered, giving an apologetic look at the guardian who eyed her as she stepped out to handle the call. Unconsciously, she crossed her fingers behind her back, hoping but deep inside also knowing that there was no way they should completely avoid the topic Still... "Please tell me this is just pleasantries and not you wanting to tell me about... IT"
"Sorry, but it is about IT. We have to stop putting it off. Kero's been giving me worried looks." Io explained to her friend. The thought of having the convo filled her with dread, but it was better than putting it off indefinitely. A small part of her was scared, truth to be told. Scared that Kero would agree to be passed down, that the connection she felt was one sided. But she had to be brave.
She bit into the inside of her cheeks, running Io's words in her head. Her friend... had a point. It was only going to continue to haunt their minds if they continue to keep it inside their chests. And the guardians... had the right to hear it. It concerns them most of all "Okay...", she breathed out, realizing it was rather shaky and so she tried again, "Okay... we'll be there in a few. Just... I'm going to steel myself for this..." Camilla failed to summon a smile on her face as she told Yue they were coming over to Io's place. The guardian didn't need any confirmation that she was worried about something

Pages: 123··· 878889909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page