PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE] >

Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
senior.pnge.png
Kero shrugged. "Ya guys must understand that in my false form, I tend to be extremely forgetful. Even if there's a Sakura Card behind this I doubt I'll recognize it. You should see me in my true form tho!" Io shook her head fondly as she chanted the spell she knew by heart now. "Key that hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me! I, Iolana, command you under our contract. Release!" Her staff soon appeared in her hands. "Sword!" She cried out, tapping the Sakura Card with her staff. In a burst of white light, her star staff was replaced by the familiar sword. It was glowing like it had days before, but seemed to be more subdued somehow. Io got into a fencing position and cut the doors down. Ever since she had been possessed, she had somehow aquired good swordmanship. She wasn't complaining, as it made her job as cardcaptor much more easier.
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page