PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Karai's AvatarKarai
Wait, if interaction points are doubled, during the mass click weekend, if you have the PokeRus, will the interaction points still be doubled for the event? Or will it not count towards your 10k click goal?
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Yaaay. This is so awesome. :) Thanks.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Katie

Wait, if interaction points are doubled, during the mass click weekend, if you have the PokeRus, will the interaction points still be doubled for the event? Or will it not count towards your 10k click goal?
Note that Interaction =/= Interaction Points. The first is a synonym for a click. The latter are the points you accumulate through interaction. So no, it will not count towards the 10k interaction goal.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Katie

Note that Interaction =/= Interaction Points. The first is a synonym for a click. The latter are the points you accumulate through interaction. So no, it will not count towards the 10k interaction goal.
Ok thank you Eltafez
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
Could there be a timer for the next PokeRus host? It would really help!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Tasos500

Could there be a timer for the next PokeRus host? It would really help!
Is it really so hard to look at the Server Time clock?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
I was just wondering if it's like 15:00 - 15:15 - 15:30. I hope that's right!
Karai's AvatarKarai
There should really be a statistics for this on the statistics page. Because we may not realize we get it, and even if we say to tell us (like I have on mine) people still may not tell you, this way we can know if we get it if we miss it :)
Salted Neos's AvatarSalted Neos
I really can't believe how many people clicked me, it took 15 minutes after pokerus to click everyone back, Im loving this, and the cool down is a really good idea, I remember how unfair it was when me and my GF would share pokerus on PF1 for 2 hours before it left us
Karai's AvatarKarai
Wow, man, the people who have gotten it 2 and 3 times are super lucky!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page