PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

ShadowFrost's AvatarShadowFrost
Maybe not 6-12 hours then, just something more than an hour? Like 2 hours or the like.
× 1432 / 1000
Methos's AvatarMethos
Was anyone else completely terrified of catching PokeRus while on a 2x Niet day?
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Is it just the factor of if you click more of the pokemon you will have a more likely chance of catching Pokerus next time? Or are there others, like if you feed each pokemon only their favorite berry, the order you click the pokemon in party/fields, etc? Thanks for taking the time, anyone, into reading this. =^^=
Auron Xavier's AvatarAuron Xavier
Considering how many people are requesting it, I've yet to see it in the "suggestions" forum. I'm not in favor so I won't be the one posting it, but there is an appropriate place to suggest it that will likely be reviewed more quickly than this thread by a mod.
You know what they say...a Nice! for a Nice!, and a click for a click.
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18

QUOTE originally posted by Chimchar18

How is a host selected? by interaction or interaction point?
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Meppe's AvatarMeppe

Read the first post.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18

QUOTE originally posted by Meppe

Read the first post.
Actually more clicks give more interaction points,So i ask
Arcøs Magna's AvatarArcøs Magna
Well since I keep being told to stfu, I will.
My avitar is exported from my GaiaOnline account.
Nataku's AvatarNataku

QUOTE originally posted by Shinxlover

@Nataku- Thats how it works- Chance. It is annoying but that makes it more fun! If it was easier, I wouldn't have a mini heart attack when I saw the little purple bar!
I'm not saying to make it easier. I know it is based on chance. I'm just saying that it seems unfair that some people still seem to get rus 5-10 times a day while others like myself never get it. On pf1 I've been a member for I believe 5ish years now and have never once gotten pokerus while some members got it like 50 times a day or so they claimed. I'm just saying that if you're imune 24 hours it will give the whole community a chance to get rus every day instead of having about 12 people repeatedly catch rus while the rest of us struggle. I saw a user who have 5 rus counts on their profile on the day rus was first introduced here and I've spent 3 days mass clicking every person who got rus that day which the rules state is how you have the best chances of catching it and yet I can't seem to get it even once while people who had it at say 8 that morning had it again by 10 morning the same day... Giving 24 hours of immunity just seems more fair toward everyone as it will decrease the chances of 1 person getting rus up to 5 times or more in a single day while other people struggle to get it once. I don't really care about benefits. It is just unfair that only some people should get to benefit of this pokerus just because supposedly most people wouldn't care. Could it possibly not be that a lot of people don't care BECAUSE so often it's the same people who get it. Anyway long post short my point was that it is more fair if there were longer immunity. After all there are very good benefits to getting rus and having a longer immunity would benefit the whole community instead of just a few people. The excuse of only a few people actually clicking isn't really one you should bring up as the whole point of this site is that we click pokemon so we can gain clicks back and rais our own pokemons. As said on pf1 the rus immunity wasn't even there and most people gave up on getting the feature since it was always the same 5-10 users getting multiple rus counts a day. I'm just looking at it from the side of a large group of people enjoying the same game and how this feature could be improved for everyone's enjoyment. It's a fact that a lot of people just see the same people getting rus 5 times a day and just give up on trying to get it because of this. A longer immunity period means more PEOPLE a day have a chance at rus and thus EVERYONE will benefit from it's adventages.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest

QUOTE originally posted by Nataku

QUOTE originally posted by Shinxlover

@Nataku- Thats how it works- Chance. It is annoying but that makes it more fun! If it was easier, I wouldn't have a mini heart attack when I saw the little purple bar!
I'm not saying to make it easier. I know it is based on chance. I'm just saying that it seems unfair that some people still seem to get rus 5-10 times a day while others like myself never get it. On pf1 I've been a member for I believe 5ish years now and have never once gotten pokerus while some members got it like 50 times a day or so they claimed. I'm just saying that if you're imune 24 hours it will give the whole community a chance to get rus every day instead of having about 12 people repeatedly catch rus while the rest of us struggle. I saw a user who have 5 rus counts on their profile on the day rus was first introduced here and I've spent 3 days mass clicking every person who got rus that day which the rules state is how you have the best chances of catching it and yet I can't seem to get it even once while people who had it at say 8 that morning had it again by 10 morning the same day... Giving 24 hours of immunity just seems more fair toward everyone as it will decrease the chances of 1 person getting rus up to 5 times or more in a single day while other people struggle to get it once. I don't really care about benefits. It is just unfair that only some people should get to benefit of this pokerus just because supposedly most people wouldn't care. Could it possibly not be that a lot of people don't care BECAUSE so often it's the same people who get it. Anyway long post short my point was that it is more fair if there were longer immunity. After all there are very good benefits to getting rus and having a longer immunity would benefit the whole community instead of just a few people. The excuse of only a few people actually clicking isn't really one you should bring up as the whole point of this site is that we click pokemon so we can gain clicks back and rais our own pokemons. As said on pf1 the rus immunity wasn't even there and most people gave up on getting the feature since it was always the same 5-10 users getting multiple rus counts a day. I'm just looking at it from the side of a large group of people enjoying the same game and how this feature could be improved for everyone's enjoyment. It's a fact that a lot of people just see the same people getting rus 5 times a day and just give up on trying to get it because of this. A longer immunity period means more PEOPLE a day have a chance at rus and thus EVERYONE will benefit from it's adventages.
I have to agree with Nataku, pokerus really seems to be something really funny, get it for once, and you will get it often, or never get it, and you never get rus. This happened to me at old PF and PFQ, I clicks all the pokemon in a host's field for a few hours, no rus. But I see someone getting a rus within 2 hours, when I clicked the rus button, I figured out that I no longer need to click that person, because I've already clicked everything from his/her fields, and the same thing happens for 3 times today (If my memories is correct, if not, 2). Someone also said: "PKRS is exhausting", that means they had enough because they got too many Rus! A longer time for immune is a good way to solve this problem, more people have a chance to get rus, since those people who "Get rus and often get rus later" does not have a chance to get a rus, chances for others will be bigger! But I would like to say this: 24 hours is too long, maybe 1.5 hours? I don't know.
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page