PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéRus is back! >

Nataku's AvatarNataku

QUOTE originally posted by Shinxlover

@Nataku- Thats how it works- Chance. It is annoying but that makes it more fun! If it was easier, I wouldn't have a mini heart attack when I saw the little purple bar!
I'm not saying to make it easier. I know it is based on chance. I'm just saying that it seems unfair that some people still seem to get rus 5-10 times a day while others like myself never get it. On pf1 I've been a member for I believe 5ish years now and have never once gotten pokerus while some members got it like 50 times a day or so they claimed. I'm just saying that if you're imune 24 hours it will give the whole community a chance to get rus every day instead of having about 12 people repeatedly catch rus while the rest of us struggle. I saw a user who have 5 rus counts on their profile on the day rus was first introduced here and I've spent 3 days mass clicking every person who got rus that day which the rules state is how you have the best chances of catching it and yet I can't seem to get it even once while people who had it at say 8 that morning had it again by 10 morning the same day... Giving 24 hours of immunity just seems more fair toward everyone as it will decrease the chances of 1 person getting rus up to 5 times or more in a single day while other people struggle to get it once. I don't really care about benefits. It is just unfair that only some people should get to benefit of this pokerus just because supposedly most people wouldn't care. Could it possibly not be that a lot of people don't care BECAUSE so often it's the same people who get it. Anyway long post short my point was that it is more fair if there were longer immunity. After all there are very good benefits to getting rus and having a longer immunity would benefit the whole community instead of just a few people. The excuse of only a few people actually clicking isn't really one you should bring up as the whole point of this site is that we click pokemon so we can gain clicks back and rais our own pokemons. As said on pf1 the rus immunity wasn't even there and most people gave up on getting the feature since it was always the same 5-10 users getting multiple rus counts a day. I'm just looking at it from the side of a large group of people enjoying the same game and how this feature could be improved for everyone's enjoyment. It's a fact that a lot of people just see the same people getting rus 5 times a day and just give up on trying to get it because of this. A longer immunity period means more PEOPLE a day have a chance at rus and thus EVERYONE will benefit from it's adventages.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page