PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As you may have noticed, Garthic has cooties! ... I mean... PokéRus, a common favourite feature of PokéFarm 1, has returned to PokéFarm Q! The virus affects a single user at a time, the "host", and lasts for 15 minutes. During those 15 minutes, all EXP received is multiplied by 2, and all Interaction Points earned are also doubled! When the 15 minutes are up, the PokéRus will transfer to a new host. All of the people who have interacted with the current host so far today (even if they interacted before 'Rus) will be listed, along with the number of interactions made. The more you interacted with the host, the more likely you are to be the next host, but there's never a guarantee! Once you have obtained PokéRus and it has ended, you will be immune to it for an hour, to prevent it affecting the same people too often, as was commonly seen on PF1. Hope you like!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
F1Krazy's AvatarF1Krazy
I just noticed that, yeah...sweet! Can't wait to be mass-clicked by every user on the site and spend the next three hours clicking people back, only to get PokéRus again! :P
Sesshømaru's AvatarSesshømaru
YAY!!! POKERUS!!!! Now my hand hurts from clicking Garthic.... oh well... :l worth it.
Tigermoon's AvatarTigermoon

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/font] - expected [/color] (opened on line 1) on line 3

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[img]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t509/Ch3lsalina/Galaxytemplatetop-1.png[/IMG][background=http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t509/Ch3lsalina/Galaxytemplatemiddle.png][css=padding-left: 105px; padding-right: 105px;][css=text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px #000000;][font=Century Gothic][color=#f3f3f3][center]Garthic..gross.. Anyway on a more serious note, thank you Niet for another awesome update. Keep it up, just remember to take breaks and such. :P[/center][/font][/color][/css][/css][/background][IMG]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t509/Ch3lsalina/Galaxytemplatebottom-1.png[/img]
pheonixflyer's Avatarpheonixflyer
Wait, then how did Marie-chan just get it?
Pheonix, at your service. Max and Shadetwist as well.
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
Woo hoo! I wonder how it'll work out with the coming MC weekend XD Thanks Niet!!!!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Slight glitch in the code. Apparently I tried to use a thing that isn't a thing yet. So it defaulted to "a random (ex-)staff member". Sorry! Fixed now.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Funny, I was wondering a few days ago if poke'rus was going to be added to PFQ or not. I like the 1 hour immunity. I remember there being something mentioned on PF. It was a fun thing when you get it twice an hour but it was a bummer when it was someone else. xD
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
Alright, I'm also going to make a mention here in the hopes of napping this in the bus before it gets out of hamd. Don't PM users to tell them they have Pokerus unless they explicitly mention it somewhere! It's considered SPAM and may result in bad stuff happening to your account, so let's not.
Nathan Strike's AvatarNathan Strike
hehe~ kinda glad it won;t be abused like it somehow was on pf1 lol seen the same users get it like 3x at the most within an hour. This also enables more clickback time for those 'hosts' too =D
What should my next hoard be? pm me your ideas =D

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page