PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Glad to see that Pokerus is not only back, but love the feature that makes a user have to wait for an hour. Makes it a lot more fair.
Love Is Love ♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ put this on your signature if you agree The ultimate perfection, is imperfection ♥ put this on your signature if you agree

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

Alright, I'm also going to make a mention here in the hopes of napping this in the bus before it gets out of hamd. Don't PM users to tell them they have Pokerus unless they explicitly mention it somewhere! It's considered SPAM and may result in bad stuff happening to your account, so let's not.
Well, poo. It was unintentional, but I really was just saying, "congrats!" 'S what I get for not checking for updates and such.
Avatar made by me. Mega Houndoom © Nintendo/GAMEFREAK. Melanistic idea © PFQ
Auron Xavier's AvatarAuron Xavier
Aw, poke'rus, welcome back. Let the clickbacks begin. I've been wondering when this Arceussend to hunts was going to grace us once more. Coincidentally, I was the seventeenth rus host and the eighteenth person to hatch a shiny on this site...eerily close numbers there. Though I suppose if the Marie thing was a glitch that makes me number sixteen? Close enough.
You know what they say...a Nice! for a Nice!, and a click for a click.
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
Yay! Very glad to see the return of PokéRus. Nothing like a desperate juggle to keep your party full of eggs and unevolved 'mons while returning mass clicks. I'd missed it! ^_^
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Yay, PokéRus :D Rayve got a good point there. Remember that being done way too much back on PF1, I had to report a few people several times for it... Usually the same people
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 13277
TR Badge by LycanKai.
Is there a way to tell who has Pokerus? I mean, if I'm looking for the host, what am I looking for? And, how will I know if I get it? I wasn't on PF1 so I haven't been exposed to this feature prior.. ._.;
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by AriusShadow

Is there a way to tell who has Pokerus? I mean, if I'm looking for the host, what am I looking for? And, how will I know if I get it? I wasn't on PF1 so I haven't been exposed to this feature prior.. ._.;
Hopefully this image will make it clear~ And you'll know when you have it once you've seen the host yourself :]
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
now it will be easy for person who have hunting with hypermode and radar to hunt.
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Auron Xavier's AvatarAuron Xavier
And I just got my second rus today. Six hours apart, mind you. So it does take a fair deal of time to get it again, but it is still possible to get lucky if you just try for it diligently.
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
i just got my second rus. i can't belive it and it will be cool if pokerus count is added to statistics page.

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page