PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéRus is back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Salted Neos's AvatarSalted Neos

QUOTE originally posted by Katie

Wow, man, the people who have gotten it 2 and 3 times are super lucky!
Not really anymore on PF1 as almost everyone left, I get Pokerus all the time there, and we usually mass click each other there daily
Karai's AvatarKarai
Oh, I'm talking bout here though..
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by terry1234567

Wow, man, the people who have gotten it 2 and 3 times are super lucky!
Not really anymore on PF1 as almost everyone left, I get Pokerus all the time there, and we usually mass click each other there daily
We're not on PF1 though, are we? And PFQ isn't abandoned, is it? So there we go, you'll be lucky to have it. Edit: Alright, time to keep the spam down, people. Take it to PMs instead.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Auron Xavier's AvatarAuron Xavier

QUOTE originally posted by Tasos500

I was just wondering if it's like 15:00 - 15:15 - 15:30. I hope that's right!
That is correct. Every fifteen minutes the host changes.

There should really be a statistics for this on the statistics page. Because we may not realize we get it, and even if we say to tell us (like I have on mine) people still may not tell you, this way we can know if we get it if we miss it :)
It will display at the top of your own screen next to Today's Interactions as well as next to your name in bold on your page, so unless you're one of those people who like to tally how many times they get it then its rather pointless to be told when you're offline and hard to miss when you are on. And considering there was a statistic for that on the original PF, it will most likely be added down the road. Let's remember this is a new feature and give the programmers some breathing room.
You know what they say...a Nice! for a Nice!, and a click for a click.
kaitokid's Avatarkaitokid
on a exp bonus day (1.5x,2.5x etc.), does that stack with the 2.5x from the pokerus?
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
I have a question about the mass-clicking-weekend. Do the clicks you give yourself count?
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by kaitokid

on a exp bonus day (1.5x,2.5x etc.), does that stack with the 2.5x from the pokerus?
Yes.

QUOTE originally posted by Luxray901

I have a question about the mass-clicking-weekend. Do the clicks you give yourself count?
I don't see why not. A click is still a click.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Whoops, forgot something. Does mass-clicking someone increase the chance of Pokerus spreading to you?
Love this.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Luxray901

Whoops, forgot something. Does mass-clicking someone increase the chance of Pokerus spreading to you?
Please re-read the first post. It's right there~

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page