PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 757677

Kieri's AvatarKieri
Not sure what the last line is trying to say. Missing "Azure Flute" maybe? Edit: Also, is the "Items" in the title meant to be plural? Or is the plural/singular difference not coded?
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia101101

Not sure what the last line is trying to say. Missing "Azure Flute" maybe? Edit: Also, is the "Items" in the title meant to be plural? Or is the plural/singular difference not coded?
Considering that Azure Flutes can be found by any user without having them unlocked I think that sentence should be removed anyway. Or replaced by "You can now use the Azure Flute".
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693
http://prntscr.com/8mr761 On the to-do list, this should be changed to "Craft a Gemwish Badge" or something along those lines, because this line isn't accurate - you do not finish the todo until you've crafted the badge.
bunifu's Avatarbunifu
In the Pokedex, Feraligatr is incorrectly spelled "Feraligator"
  • WIP Living Dex
  • LF Melan Dexes
  • Awesome Shops
  • Art Shops
I'm making a full Shiny Living Dex! You can see my progress here! WIP Living Dex!
I want to get the Melan Dexes of every Pokemon! You can see my progress here! LF Melan Dexes
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Feraligator is correct, the reason that it wasn't that way in games is because of the character limit which I think changed with the X and Y games? I don't play the games so don't quote me
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by From Bulbapedia

Generation VI relieved restrictions on formatting that were evident in previous generations: Player characters' names were limited to 7 characters in previous generations, and Pokémon names and nicknames were limited to 10. Both limits were increased to 12.
Ferligatr is now spelled Feraligator due to the limits of the Pokemon names being increased. Thanks for those who told me this tidbit of information a week or so ago.
I can confirm this with post I made on page 17 in this thread.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Sciana's AvatarSciana
Feraligatr has literally not been changed, even with the character limit increase. WE (PFQ) changed it, plus a few other names, because those were clearly the intended spellings but they couldn't be done due to the character limit. I would think if the official names were actually changed, this page on Bulbapedia for Feraligatr would show that. But no, the spelling of Feraligator on PFQ is NOT wrong. xD It is the change we made to the name because it makes more logical sense. It was NEVER changed officially. We've changed other things as well like Nidorans being the same species with just different genders, or how Vulpix evolve, just because they make more sense.~ And if you haven't played the newer games to know if that's true or not, maybe try not spreading misinformation about it, or even research it? :P It's not that hard to find, especially if you go to reputable sources like Bulbapedia, Smogon, Serebii, PokemonDB, etc. (tbf though I'm actually incredibly surprised that the names weren't changed officially...)
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,616,172
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
bunifu's Avatarbunifu

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

Feraligatr has literally not been changed, even with the character limit increase. WE (PFQ) changed it, plus a few other names, because those were clearly the intended spellings but they couldn't be done due to the character limit. I would think if the official names were actually changed, this page on Bulbapedia for Feraligatr would show that. But no, the spelling of Feraligator on PFQ is NOT wrong. xD It is the change we made to the name because it makes more logical sense. It was NEVER changed officially. We've changed other things as well like Nidorans being the same species with just different genders, or how Vulpix evolve, just because they make more sense.~ And if you haven't played the newer games to know if that's true or not, maybe try not spreading misinformation about it, or even research it? :P It's not that hard to find, especially if you go to reputable sources like Bulbapedia, Smogon, Serebii, PokemonDB, etc. (tbf though I'm actually incredibly surprised that the names weren't changed officially...)
Thank you for clarifying c: And on all of the sources it is still spelled "Feraligatr" In the newer games it's still spelled Feraligatr, correct?
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Yes, it's still spelled Feraligatr. Please don't eat me Sci for thinking wrong ^^;
On the users online list, when someone is viewing a post in the mature forum. Their activity has 'viwing' (viewing) spelt wrong. Am not sure if it's just during that action of that forum, however.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page