PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Typos, grammar and general spelling errors >

Sciana's AvatarSciana
Feraligatr has literally not been changed, even with the character limit increase. WE (PFQ) changed it, plus a few other names, because those were clearly the intended spellings but they couldn't be done due to the character limit. I would think if the official names were actually changed, this page on Bulbapedia for Feraligatr would show that. But no, the spelling of Feraligator on PFQ is NOT wrong. xD It is the change we made to the name because it makes more logical sense. It was NEVER changed officially. We've changed other things as well like Nidorans being the same species with just different genders, or how Vulpix evolve, just because they make more sense.~ And if you haven't played the newer games to know if that's true or not, maybe try not spreading misinformation about it, or even research it? :P It's not that hard to find, especially if you go to reputable sources like Bulbapedia, Smogon, Serebii, PokemonDB, etc. (tbf though I'm actually incredibly surprised that the names weren't changed officially...)
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page