PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 624625626627628··· 748749750

flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
is there any concept art of the new dino babs that can be shared? im totally in love with them and id love to see their original art ^^
Zio's AvatarZio

QUOTE originally posted by cïnderace

is there any concept art of the new dino babs that can be shared? im totally in love with them and id love to see their original art ^^
hello, very glad y'all are liking these little dino buddies! This is what I originally came up with for them, not toooo much of a change from the original (besides the Austral Tundrasail a bit). Pretty much just went with Spinosaur and Dimetrondon because I think they're really cool dinos!
avatar from Persona Q 2, sig from Mystic Messenger
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
love the dinos, just sayin that real fast~ TREE!! ;o; i love the pose and limbs, very nice! the top and bottom seems to be cut off in the pokedex and platform view though (edit: pokemon page too), is that.. fixable? or is it my pc lol. the whole sprite exists but it doesnt show here's mine for reference but the platform is being slow
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
The Art Staff has been alerted. Turns out TREE boi is 5 pixels too tall. Whoops! Give them some time to correct it. c:
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
aw no D: i feel bad now fdg they gotta rework it. i hope it's not too hard...
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

aw no D: i feel bad now fdg they gotta rework it. i hope it's not too hard...
Don't feel bad, Spoods, please. Compared to many of the sprites they've had to make ( looking at you, Eternatus! ), this shouldn't be very complicated. Sei has already made a quick edit to shrink the fellow down. It just needs to be cleaned up. The Art Staff are like wizards with this stuff! ❤ It may still take a bit of time as our Artists have different time-zones of availability. c:
annador's Avatarannador
Can I just say.. my god I love the trees. I've always adored phantump because well, it's a very good spookum. But this update is very nice. Of course I loved the purple on the old melan, but this new one? Very good ghost vibes. And the big tree totem? 10/10. Very nice job to the team for this totem. ^_^
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
well thats a relief to hear ^^; not quiiiite sure how it slipped past the art team, whove been doing this for years or some junk, but hey we all have our off days~ snark snark snark they did a very good job with it and the revamped lower evolutions so im sure i can let them off~
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Hi there. So this.. should have been uploaded/fixed now. ^^ Please do a hard refresh/clear your cache if it doesn't change. Thank you!
looks fixed to me :D great fast work!

Pages: 123··· 624625626627628··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page