PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 563564565566567··· 748749750

söbble's Avatarsöbble

QUOTE originally posted by Foxat

I kinda feel like the special Cramorant sprites should have regular Arrokuda/Pikachu instead of specials of either, but that's just my feeling.
Imagine if the game treated them separately? So you could get any combination but it figures the odds as if you were hatching two separate Pokemon. I cannot even begin to fathom the odds of a melanistic melanistic.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Such as the Arrokuda/Pikachu were a seperate roll like Spinda patterns? I'm sure that since the staff has odds, they could make something work that way. Thing is the 'mon inside can't be chained like the base Cramorant, and it still rolls for an individual when the Cramorant isn't in that form. That would be horrifying, hillarious, and beautiful all at the same time. I totally wish to see it now.
I came here to appreciate how perfectly made Barraskewda sprite is. I love this fish pokemon design and seeing how detailed the sprite is, and official looking - I am impressed! Keep up the good work and keep on improving! <3
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Foxat

Such as the Arrokuda/Pikachu were a seperate roll like Spinda patterns?
I like this idea. And if the rarity is equal as the BASE chance to get an albino and shiny, I just imagine the face of someone who spend its life just to get a melanism melanism. But if it as to be done, of course it's gonna be a 1/4 chance and I'll be fine with that. It still be hilarious to see people opening thread to ask "why is my cramorant holding a orange pikachu?"
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
The one time someone panickes because "There's a dark colored Pikachu in my duck"-
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Is it strange that I think the low key Toxtricity looks more amped up than the amped Toxtricity? Something about his head being held high.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
What I found someway strange is putting them side by side: Then comparing with the artwork
I feel like Amped have the yellow outline a bit too pale, it merge with the "second" yellow. When the lowkey form have the inverse problem, the blue outline needs to be softer. I've watch some gameplay to make sure if it was because the game present them like that and they do seems to be close to the art work? I dunno, maybe I'm the only one in that case! Edit: Also what its weird is that the albino and melan doesn't share the same problem? Probably because their "sparks" are a different color, but their colors feels... nicer?
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
wasn't sure where to mention this, but i updated my last sprite discovery post with the missing florges albinos. didn't wanna double post but just wanna let the wiki editors know they're there ^^
Kang's AvatarKang
The mega Lumineon line is so good???? Like i legit have no words on how pretty the mega itself is. I saw the other special types and I love them!!??? Like green works with this melan so much oddly enough. o: I also love the soft albino! Also love the cheeky lil smile it has. Just. Good work! Like ahhhh!! I need the full line and then some!!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Cele's AvatarCele
The melanistic Lumineon reminds me of seaweed. Living seaweed in the ocean tends to have the yellowyness to it that the melan has in the spot on the tail, while dried seaweed that is used for food tends to be a deep green like the body itself. It's very pleasant to look at, imo! Very natural~
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 563564565566567··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page