PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 564565566567568··· 748749750

söbble's Avatarsöbble
Aaaa! I'm in love with the shiny and albino! I actually love the whole mega (though something about the eye placement bothers me? I'm not sure, it seems... weirdly placed. Like it's floating in the middle of two pairs of fins.). HOWEVER. The melan is... not great. Honestly, the bright blue on black of the old finneon was... one of the prettiest melans that has ever existed on this website. Period. To have it replace with this... is incredibly disappointing. I realize melans aren't generally as nice as that anymore, but just... green on green with a touch of brown is just :/ Honestly, if the darker green and the brown accents were just... more saturated, it would pop so much and look so good, imo. If the dark green was ACTUALLY BLACK instead, it would be better... which is honestly the problem with most melans lately. It's okay for things to have grey-based blacks!! They don't all need to be tinted!!
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I personally love the new melan and I'm currenctly scouring in Fields and forum thread to find Finneon line sprite to show, since the line would get an update. No luck for now xD I'll probably go and try to find a dark or ghost delta finneon so I can have their mega evo. The best is if I can get an hand on an albino one <3 Edit: Found a lumineon melan and a albino one! The blue does look really good! But if the old melan/albino color miss you, PM me and I'll link you a CSS you can put so your special still looks the same as you like!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

The melanistic Lumineon reminds me of seaweed. Living seaweed in the ocean tends to have the yellowyness to it that the melan has in the spot on the tail, while dried seaweed that is used for food tends to be a deep green like the body itself. It's very pleasant to look at, imo! Very natural~
Yeah! Yeah! It's very deep sea like and adds a bit of a spooky/eerie look. o: Like it's pretty, but may be deadly type deal.. Idk how to explain myself properly I'm in shock at the eerie beauty of the melan and the just wonderous look of the albino and mega in general. xD
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
So... honestly, I love the art for the new mega, it's great, and I love the colors for the melan line. That being said... I don't love it as a melan line, if that makes sense? It feels bright, like it's dull natural greens and that's amazing and it feels seaweedy, but the point of melanism is so much pigmentation it's dark and these feel light and flowy and beautiful but not the deep dark opposite compliment to an albino that every other melan on site is. So while it's amazing design, it still comes off as disjointed to me for what it is ^^; just my two cents on the matter
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
The new melan's cool, but it's got nothing on the old melans.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
New melan just looks like... Shiny version 2, not melan ;-; It is not enough dark
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
i've noticed a lot of people talking about melans not being dark enough. honestly at least this melan is darker than Absols. I for one really like this melan, and im not one to fancy green on a melan. to me it fits this one perfectly
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I really miss the old melans, it's a shame to see them go. I'm still not a fan of the design choices being made lately for the melans, but the mega sprite is very nice and I like the concept.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
I miss the old melans too, they seem to be getting lighter and lighter with each redux. I had the same sad with Feral Incineroar, melan Litten looks like an albino to me The design of Mega Lumeneon Q itself is lovely, but the melan colours are kinda meh? I really miss the neon rave party melans, personally xD That said, I like the route most of the albinos are taking, the pale blue-purple is really lovely.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
I'll be honest. Yesterday when I was looking through the sprite discovery to look at the new mega and see what sprites got updated, I was looking through it and asked myself "Okay, where's the melan?"...while I was looking directly at the melan sprite. The mega sprite itself is nice as well as the albino colors, but I'm really not a fan of the melan sprite. I couldn't even tell it was a melan, and thought it was just a shiny.

Pages: 123··· 564565566567568··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page