PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 520521522523524··· 748749750

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
the albino is much improved, but that indigo on the new melan still seems very neon, honestly. better, though.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
I feel like the tail and hair floof seems a little dark and saturated to me, but thats just me!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I can actually see the melan now!! (tho I will agree it's still a little bright, but I personally don't mind. I would love melans to actually have black or at the very least true grey, but I will take this change 100% and love it) The albinos are GORGEOUS and now I firmly say they're superior than the previous cream version. I love the albino mega ninetales so much. Thank you for leaving a. vulpix and its evos alone. You blew it out of the park this time, art staff. Thank you so much!
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
annador's Avatarannador
Probably because this is super saturated. Honestly I adored the teal, but I was among the minority. It's still a nice melan, hopefully the site is happy so it doesn't change again. I will say though that the new albino is baby.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: 's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 8000
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I definitely don't hate it but i don't love the new A vulpix melan. but its not bad! Just doesn't feel like a melan now. but im definitely not saying change it again. can't please everyone
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
I love the new melan Kanto Vulpix a lot more than the other one! I also find the albino a lot easier to see now, thank you for all the work gone in to update these guys again 💕

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The teal wasn't too bad it just took some time to get used to I'm not sure i like the melan colors now but i guess it's because i havent gotten used to the colors
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Canine's AvatarCanine
Adore these changes even more than the previous. <3 Kanto Vulpix is definitely going onto the hunt list now.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
Kang's AvatarKang
Love the changes as well! Now the albino K!Vulpix is more appealing than it was before. The melan K!Vulpix is still cute as well! The others are oddly pretty too, but the A!Vulpix melan will have to get some getting use to. Not that it's a bad shade or anything, just an oddball of a pokemon tbh. That mega K!Ninetales is to die for though!! 😍
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Aelius's AvatarAelius
I’m in love with the new K. Vulpix melan and the albino!! (The pokemon I’ve been hunting for a few months <3) But the A. Vulpix melan throws me off with the brown a bit, I liked the rusty color better- but that’s just me.
  • Links
  • Credit
  • Chu’
☆ Check out my art shop!
Avatar by me ♡ art shop banner by me
Lv. 100 — +3,012,081
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPsychic
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature

Pages: 123··· 520521522523524··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page