PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 367368369370371··· 748749750

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
It's in Sprite Discovery. That is always the first place to check.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
I love how the albino looks like dabbing cotton candy i'm sorry, i just can't stop seeing a giant dabbing bird, please execute me.
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
Sei's AvatarSei
Just uploaded hawlucha revamp. THANK U NOVIE. Recolors by Shazi if anyone cares the artwork was a collab by me and novie. she did the lines and I colored
I never really liked Hawlucha but the Albino colors are really nice 10/10 Sei uwu
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Kang's AvatarKang
I'm so glad I melan hunted Hawlucha!!!! I love the mega!!! Now my dark fight birb will look so cool!!! ;0;
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Oh, so the normal Hawlucha 'mons got revamped too? Okay. Cool. The mega looks cool. Good work artists. I love how it's so active. (Not really the word I want but closest I got for now.)
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I absolutely love the revamped sprites themselves. And those albinos are SO amazing! I love the look of them; those soft pastels are exactly what I think when I think albino... and the shiny looks super good in Mega form. However, I am disappointed in the melan - the normal sprite AND shiny sprite are both green, so I feel like the melan being green just makes it not... different enough from the rest of the line to be worth hunting? The blue on the old melan was super nice. Would have liked to see it stay - would go well with the albino, now. Ah well. I also wanted to point out that the left leg on the normal hawlucha sprite now is very... bent. I'm going to put how I see it under a hide because it's like... not nice looking how it reads to my eye and I'm sure not everyone wants to see it.

It looks like it's this sort of shape ; like the thigh is going out, the calf is facing left, and the foot is also facing left bending backwards with the claws curling towards the back, like a bird's would on a perch. This makes it look like its left leg is... facing forward from the knee down and I can't unsee it ahh I'm so sorry
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
I loooove Hawlucha and I love the new pose! The albino is gorgeous. Not sure how I feel about all the green on the melan now, wish it was still blue, but oh well!
aka silverlapras
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
boi the new normal sprite is SO GOODE the old one was kinda bad so im super glad it changed
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Oh my god it’s so beautiful, what a lovely question mark. So beautiful I could cry! Joking aside, I’m looking forward to seeing the sprite!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Pages: 123··· 367368369370371··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page