PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png
I absolutely love the revamped sprites themselves. And those albinos are SO amazing! I love the look of them; those soft pastels are exactly what I think when I think albino... and the shiny looks super good in Mega form. However, I am disappointed in the melan - the normal sprite AND shiny sprite are both green, so I feel like the melan being green just makes it not... different enough from the rest of the line to be worth hunting? The blue on the old melan was super nice. Would have liked to see it stay - would go well with the albino, now. Ah well. I also wanted to point out that the left leg on the normal hawlucha sprite now is very... bent. I'm going to put how I see it under a hide because it's like... not nice looking how it reads to my eye and I'm sure not everyone wants to see it.

It looks like it's this sort of shape ; like the thigh is going out, the calf is facing left, and the foot is also facing left bending backwards with the claws curling towards the back, like a bird's would on a perch. This makes it look like its left leg is... facing forward from the knee down and I can't unsee it ahh I'm so sorry
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page