PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 311312313314315··· 748749750

Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
Some where just touch-ups, like fixing lop-sided egg patterns.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Ooh that makes more sense! I do like these new designs, though they will take a little getting used to. <:

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

Esme's AvatarEsme
ultra.pngc.png
That new Cosmog eggo, oh my god <3 I love the cute Spinirak egg too!~
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
grandmaster.pngc.png
The egg changes gave me a slight heart attack. I saw the Pidgey egg and went “WHAT WAS THAT?????” and refreshed until I saw it again because I thought it was something new, LOL...
Forum icon drawn by me!
summon_man.png × 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
R'ahnok's Avatarhypermode-12.pngR'ahnok
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
As stated above - most eggs that were changed are just minor fixes so they aren't lopsided and symmetrical. Others the design was disliked so it was changed. So that there is no confusion on what eggs were changed, the ones that were are; - Archen - Aron - Barboach - Basculin - Bronzor - Carvanha - Cleffa - Cosmog - Dialga - Druddigon - Espurr - Farfetch'd - Froakie - Genesect - Hawlucha - Kyurem - Larvitar - Lillipup - Litten - Meditite - Munna - Natu - Oddish - Pidgey - Piplup - Poliwag - Ponyta - Rockruff - Roselia - Sableye - Sandile - Scraggy - Shellos - Sigilyph - Spinarak - Sunkern - Swinub - Tirtouga - Turtonator - Wurmple None others than the ones listed above have been changed, but others may be subject to in the future depending on opinions/design ideas.
I loved Turtonator’s egg design though ;-; I liked the explosion look lol
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
newbie.pngs.png
i kinda wish we had a heads up about major egg changes cause i'd be terribly confused if i was hunting one like spinarak (why is it so smiley? the pattern on its back is a slight frown not a smile... its kinda creepy now lol) that got completely changed. i think a courtesy heads up wouldve been nice before making major changes to a game. i dont really have gripes about the designs. though i honestly think most of the old designs such as spinarak and turtonator were fine before. i can understand the minor fixes but... if it aint broke why fix it ?
edit: okay i see, spinarak's egg design is from the anime. however it is still creepy
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
I think my only "gripe" is Turtonator's egg. I'm not sure why it was changed, because the old design actually looked like the back of the Pokemon. Most of the others I can't even tell the difference, but I liked the old Turtonator egg design better
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
ace.png
what the hecko?? egg updates??? what?? also i dont see any difference in the archen egg can someone educate me on this. like a gif showing the differences or something. its just slightly more symmetric ok also those eggs that were changed noticeably look great
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
master.pngd+.png
You randomly change the eggs and don't change the inexplicable Snivy/Crabrawler palatte swap, OK THEN. (my rage is a joke but I do in fact find it baffling as all heck lol)

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

I.. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Unforunately (to my dismay) it's not actually a tail, I think it's meant to be more of a lightning rod? Either way, you can blame pokemon for a really odd design because it's a protrusion from the back of the head as shown in the anime and the in-game model: So the fact it doesn't look like a tail is actually a good thing. Because it's not a tail at all - so if it looked like a tail, it would be wrong.
Also to quibble with this it still looks ~tail like~ from this angle just yes oddly positioned, the new sprite with the way it's adjusted literally makes it look like it's coming form Togedemaru's forehead not on it's backside at all which is not correct to it's design. You don't wanna call that a tail fine, but it's not a forehead horn which is what the new sprite looks like with it's positioning. (That being said I do find Togedemaru's overall design hideous so you're not wrong about that :D) [Mod Edit - Posts merged]

Pages: 123··· 311312313314315··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page