PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 309310311312313··· 748749750

Anduin's AvatarAnduin
It's old news but something that quite bothers me about Togedemaru's new sprite is it's tail and how it's.... hard to tell it's a tail anymore. If you didn't already know it was supposed to be it's tail it'd pass quite easily for some sort of head growth and it doesn't really look all that great for that reason .
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I.. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Unforunately (to my dismay) it's not actually a tail, I think it's meant to be more of a lightning rod? Either way, you can blame pokemon for a really odd design because it's a protrusion from the back of the head as shown in the anime and the in-game model: So the fact it doesn't look like a tail is actually a good thing. Because it's not a tail at all - so if it looked like a tail, it would be wrong.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I may be wrong but I think Luvdisc and Gligar's eggs were darkened a lil. Can't grab em either way
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Is it me or was Budew's egg changed as well? It looks as if it was... Want to make sure before I, or anyone else, posted it '~'
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Yinny's Shop of Questioning! The place where I question all of life's greatest mysteries (not really; it's just a shop).

Badge Case

Starter Badge A badge for a superstar team! Earned on Route 210
Opaline Coast Gym Badge
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Oh no, another egg update Shield yourselves from the angry hunters I honestly like the new Ponyta one though

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Desollate's AvatarDesollate
Wurmple's doesn't look different to me?
Zen's AvatarZen
Cosmog's egg looks so pretty<3 It's all sparkly I love it. Yes, I know it's supposed to be stars.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Gosh, most of the new eggs look great! That ponyta egg is throwing me off, though. So is the shellos egg... Then again, the old ponyta egg didn't look much like a ponyta to me either. I'm loving the update to the Cosmog egg though?? Holy moly is that a pretty egg. How am I ever going to hatch it???
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Kang's AvatarKang
Loving that Cosmog egg holy Lunala!!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
HOLY FREAKING ARCEUS, COSMOG'S NEW EGGY LOOKS AMAZING!! *ahem*Fangasming for art direction aside, who do we have to thank for the lovely upgrade~?

Pages: 123··· 309310311312313··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page