PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 310311312313314··· 748749750

skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
The new spinarak egg scares me a lot... That's all I can say xD Ah, yeah, the rest of eggs are really cool! I loved the Cosmog one ^^
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Aquamarine96

*ahem*Fangasming for art direction aside, who do we have to thank for the lovely upgrade~?
Yes, who? :o They did beautifully.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Miasaurus's AvatarMiasaurus
The spinarak egg is adorable omg, that smiley tho <3 Its definitely staring into your soul
icon by astrophilic~!
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I feel so accomplished by getting something into the sprite discovery thread, even if it's just a silly egg. Anyways, the new Cosmog egg is so pretty!!
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
I'm honestly so happy they fixed wurmple's egg. You couldn't really see it unless you looked close, but because I have the giant egg css, I could see how lopsided it was. Look at it up close, it's definitely different.
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Funshine's AvatarFunshine
The unblinking stare may uncomfort some, but I think that is what the baby spider's markings are for, haha. I think it is cute. I will definitely be bumping my albino Spinarak hunt up the list.
free avatar by gnomee art
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
Cosmog's egg is so much prettier now!!
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 0
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
Leopardmask's AvatarLeopardmask
Huh, a lot of the changes are so minor I didn't even realize they'd changed (Pidgey was the first I noticed before coming here). Must have just been some general cleanup. They look nice!
Lv. 100 — +90,757
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
merr critmiss
I can't even tell the difference between the majority of these eggs. I might just be being blind but I really can't see a difference on the Doduo egg??

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
I thought the Pidgey update was a glitch or bug because I was messing with my skin while changing my party of eggs xD. Then I noticed the Turtonator eggs and expected the new egg update xD
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."

Pages: 123··· 310311312313314··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page