PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 748749750

Juliamon's AvatarJuliamon
You did a good, Shazi! I don't love most of the fakemon but this one's too precious!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

Spoiler?

What????? No evolution????? That's real disappointing,,,,,,,,,, I hope it has some forme change or something interesting besides just a lizard,,, Like, don't get me wrong, it's real cute It's just a bit. Plain. Like it has more to show us/more to grow
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Tillink is my baby! it's based off the blue tongue lizard here in australia with a few little additions of my own. Blue tongues don't really leave their tongue out like that but it was so hard to make it obvious that it has a blue tongue and isn't just some little lizard. go figure I made it blep, it's kinda my thing
I now request to see that lizard. I didn't realize it was bleping. :o I thought it was nervous, 'cause I make a similar face when nervous. We need more blep mons, please Shazi.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Miasaurus's AvatarMiasaurus
I'm always weak for reptile 'mons, they're great <3 I cant wait to see this little dude's special colors~ ~
icon by astrophilic~!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
"Shiny determined by event!" what EDIT: WAIT nevermind i'm a dumb
Kang's AvatarKang
The shiny is so SOOOOOO cute!!! Omg! ;w;
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
green boy!!!!!!!
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Zen's AvatarZen
The shiny is mint green(?) and green. And the tongue is yellow. Normally I despise yellow but that's adorable. Please, someone, I need that.
The shiny is so darn cute omg <3
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Icon from Splatoon official art
So, something tells me that the new fakemon does indeed evolve (looks waaay too much like the first evo of a multi evo line). Remember when a mistake was made when Kitsunari was released where it stated that it didn't evolve? Well, I think the exact same thing happened. P.S: I love the smol gecko bab so much; I hope someone starts breeding and selling them really soon so I can snatch one up :D
(Banner made by BlackBlood1872) ||Avatar art done by wherearetherobots on Twitter||

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page