PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 748749750

Zen's AvatarZen
Guzzlord's shiny being white actually seems kinda fitting to me, since white is the opposite of black. Though the orange just seems odd. xD
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Guzzlord's Shiny looks like Litten's was slapped onto it. x') Nevertheless, another amazing sprite!
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
The shiny design for Guzzlord is actually based on negative/contrast hues. Blue = Orange and Black = White. Aka they simply used the color wheel theory. A lot of shinys are actually based off that or based off of hue turning (I think that's the term). Either way though the sprite for it is amazing, and to whoever did the sprite for Guzzlord you did a great job. ♡
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
I believe this is an official sprite, so not made by anyone from PFQ. So today is Kingsday in the Netherlands, which is a day where everyone gets free from work and school and dresses up in orange to celebrate the King's birthday (mainly by getting super drunk). Shiny Guzzlord kinda looks like he slapped on some orange lipstick and is ready to party 💁🏻
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Mystera's AvatarMystera
The Guzzlord sprite was made by the art staff, as the official one is 3D, but the colour palette for the normal and shiny are the same as in the official games.
Mauve's AvatarMauve
Tbh, the shiny guzzlord looks like it was eating pizza and it got all over its face. It is a good sprite though, I actually kinda like the mon now.
✿ Mauve ✿ pfp made by me! ✧ my shop
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Gen 6 onwards are made by PFQ art staff as there are no official sprites, only the in game models yes ^_^ I personally love the guzzlord sprites, a lot of work went into them and thier colours schemes are all fab, even then ones we didn't choose :P
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I believe a vast majority of the hand-made sprites here are fantastic. It inspires me to give them a shot one day ( I used to make custom treasures on another Pokemon site, but that's a whole barrel of Mankeys for another day ) I want to say the S.S. line has been shooting into my favorites because of their shiny and albino colors I just discovered the Vanil melan line. Chocolate ice cream is an absolute genius way of going about this!
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Shiny guzzlord looks like a clown, ready to jump out at you at night. But, besides that, the sprite looks AMAZING! You did a good job, PFQ art team!
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

Shiny guzzlord looks like a clown, ready to jump out at you at night. But, besides that, the sprite looks AMAZING! You did a good job, PFQ art team!
Shiny Guzzlord looks like Ronald McDonald when you go to the Burger King next door tbh
present day present time b - any pronouns OK

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page