PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 125126127128129··· 748749750

Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
First you guys give us pretty rainbow sneks and now you give us epic storm sneks? I love it! xD howdoyouallcomeupwithsuchgreatfakemondesignsssteachmeee
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
Oh man, quetzalcoatl based thunder snakes? All my yes, man. <3
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
Kang's AvatarKang
Loving the albinos for the new tourney fakemon as well! Let's hope they shiny is just as appealing!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
OH NO THEY'RE CUTE I love quetzephyr and its evolution so much qwq The shiny is just... So precious?? Who sprites it by the way???
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Kang's AvatarKang
Love love LOVE the shiny for the new tourny fakemon! So cute and so pretty! ;-;
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I like them. Rather pretty. Even though I don't normally like pink, but it accents the snakey so well.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Esme's AvatarEsme
PRETTY SNEK!!! I'm... kinda jealous I didn't get a shiny now :'D
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
I love both the albino and the shiny, they're adorable :O
Sei's AvatarSei
Super glad you guys like the new addition to our Fakemon family! The concept belongs to Sciana - The sprites themselves were worked on by a bunch of artsits Dusky did most of the baby with bits of input from all of us and I believe Sci did the shading for it, though I ended up making more edits to the sprite as I felt a couple of things could be done a little better. FUN FACT: I looked at shiny donphan for help w/ the bab's plating

Spoiler?

Sprite cleanup WIP - BEFORE FINAL

is missing shine, color adjustment and eye edit :P
Big ol' snekku was made by Sci with a few edits by Liz and very minor edits by myself. Sci already had shinies planned for both of 'em and wanted green on the albino, so Liz and Aly played around with the albino and melan colorations. Can't wait til you guys see the melan x3 Icons were of course done by Shazi :> Buncha art staff always work together on stuff. Makes me a happy Sei.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
ive had these guys for years!!!!!! not sure when i first made it exactly but it was uploaded july 30th, 2010 to my deviantart, so basically a little more than seven years ago, wowza this was the very original design (with this and this showing off the normal and shiny colors i made at the time, as well as showing off my horrible shading. cropped bc the background was something i found off google, shhh don't tell anyone i was young and didn't know) i had redesigned it about a year and a half later, resulting in this design, as well as finally drawing the pre evo. I feel like i had drawn the pre evo another time, but it's not uploaded anywhere. and then a few months ago i was thinking about my fakemon and how i still really really liked this snek in particular so i thought maybe i could redesign it for pfq ;w; so i made these designs. the pre evo really didn't change much their names obviously have "quetzalcoatl" in them, a wind god associated with snakes and even having a feathered serpent form which is what his name means. he's not specifically a storm god, but when one of his buddies is a rain god, i think it's close enough :v. quetzephyr is quetzalcoatl + zephyr which is a gentle breeze. quetzaptyl is quetzalcoatl + zap + pterodactyl- the pterodactyl part in particular is meant to be a reference to quetzalcoatlus, a pterosaur named after quetzalcoatl. quetzaptyl was originally quetzactyl, but i changed the c to a p for a bit more of the electric type influence since it becomes part electric instead of flying.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,614,304
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Pages: 123··· 125126127128129··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page