PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 748749750

Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
The eyes on both the albino and the melan are much nicer, thank you! :o Edit: Turned off flux for a better look, and I have to say that the coloring overall on the albino/melan looks nicer! The bluish-purple works a lot better for me than the maroon/brown in the melan, and the albino looks a lot more cohesive. and sorry if what I said earlier was a bit much ^^;
venir's Avatarvenir
I love the remake of the remakes, they're definitely a lot better now :D
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
MechLeviathan's AvatarMechLeviathan
The colors fit so much better for both the melan and the albino versions, I love it! Can't wait to try and hunt them down! c:
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
the albinos just slay me i need one asap.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
they were all fine :) these are awesome too!me shall hunt it still. great job guys! (hi sei xP)
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
The Melans look great now. Perfect. c:
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Okay, that is much better! c: NOW it looks consistent, great job and thanks for hearing people out :)
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Celestane

Okay, that is much better! c: NOW it looks consistent, great job and thanks for hearing people out :)
It was consistant before, It was simply the colors that didn't get a great appeal. But glad people, so far, seem to be liking the newer versions as much if not more.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Either I'm dumb and blind or the wiki sprite didnt update? (if it didnt can i see the updated one?) Funny enough I liked the old albino (Noicandy) better. I'm getting weird tastes as I get older...
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Ahhh, I am so grateful for this latest change to the melans. I love the reds and blues, and it's such an improvement over the last. I'd hunt it now.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page