PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 748749750

Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Now that you mentioned it, I can see it. I'm really terrible with colours. XD
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
broil's Avatarbroil
New albino noibat looks really good with those purple eyes!
Avatar from PS! AFD sprites. I tend to offer in places and forget to subscribe, so if I haven't responded to you within 24 hours please message me!
annador's Avatarannador
..I am a sucker for those purple eyes. Glad the staff didn't get too discouraged with the negative side of things earlier. <3
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Lorne's AvatarLorne
I'm not going to lie, I was one of those people who didn't really like the updated albino from earlier. It felt too bright and eyeblinding for my taste - however I love the new ones that were just posted! They're such a nice subdued color, really pretty ~ I really like the newest noivern melan I think I have to hunt it now
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Sei's AvatarSei
Yee :> Aly, Novie and I were super sleep deprived last night (I was busting my butt on artwork, so was Novie, and Aly was hyper focusing on sprites) and didn't get too much constructive feedback on the sprites last night. After they went up, we spent about 8 hours or so going back to adjusting colors, waiting for opinions and kept tweaking stuff. Finally started over from scratch rather than working with what we had and came up with the newer versions. I put forward the idea of purple eyes and they were just... yaaaas. <333 We're definitely listening to the criticism! and I hope this proves that we are ;u;
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
*notices they changed the melan before Sei posts* *is ninja'd* It's sooo much better! All the colours fit together, and none of them are a big contrast from the others. You can definitely see the maroon now :P The albino is also amazing! A lot less cotton-candy/bubblegum looking and more albino now ^^
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1540/4300 Dragon Gems
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Ah, the melan babbu is looking much better now~ All I can say about the strange parts is that the orange parts on Mega Noivern seem to blend in a bit too much, but that's alright. (Edit: Bah, that was just my computer's saturation setting.)
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Oh my goodness, I wasn't a fan of the updated melan Noivern before, but with this newly updated one, I'm in love! It looks so beautiful, now! Makes me wanna hunt it ;;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Esme's AvatarEsme
TBH I liked the blue on melan Noibat better However, melan Noivern is a different story. The other was nice, but these are a bit better.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
The blue looks so much nicer on the melan and mega than the previous green color. I approve of that. The albinos are still quite light, but it's easier to discern the features now and looks more like an "albino".
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page