PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 126127128129130··· 748749750

So, before that fakemon was created, I wanted a pet snek because in my opinion, having a big long scaly rope that everyone fears is a perfect pet. But then when you combine it with the pokemon world... I want to grab it out of the screen and hug, it and love it forever because it is adorable. [Rant end]
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Esme's AvatarEsme
Despite it being posted in the discovery forum, I don't get the change with Mega Manectric at all. I don't think the sprite changed yet, guys XD (can't wait to see that BTW, the melans for the Electrike line are horribly inconsistent)
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Wardove's AvatarWardove
<-> From Wiki <-> From Thread You're right Esme, it hasn't changed yet :)
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Sei's AvatarSei
UPDATE: Electrike line has been updated. :)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Why is Mega Manectric so... angry? Think I liked the old pose better, he's kinda scaring me now. o_o
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
I like the new sprite for the canon mega, as I wasn't a fan of the weird blank space in the lightning. I'm so glad that's been fixed! Now I don't feel like selling my megastone haha
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1540/4300 Dragon Gems
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
I like it! It looks like it's attacking which makes sense bc in the official games pokemon only go mega in battle :3 Also hi yes new snek bab is bae and I need approx. 8642468952 of them ^____^
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Esme's AvatarEsme
Gonna be honest, I prefer the old albinos since the red stood out more and looked really pretty. Buuut I do understand why that had to be changed. EDIT: BY THE BY. I saw what the melans for both Megas looked like. I did prefer the green on the official Mega, but changing it to maroon for consistency was a wise decision. Mega Q I honestly thought its melan was bad at first because of how the colors contrasted and such, which thankfully was fixed. Overall the new melan line is much more consistent and solid.
Hitch-Hiker's AvatarHitch-Hiker
The new pokefarm mega manectric looks awesome though I am going to miss the old mega's eyes and the proportions are so much better now. The new canon mega though... I'm not digging it. The pose of the body looks nice but the face looks sort of messed up? To me it looks like the eye is either too big or is in the wrong position completely- like it needs to be further down the nose or something? The new albino colours all look pretty good (especially electrike) although albino manectric's body does look a little bit too dark in comparison to the the albino pfq mega's body. Edit: I made a very quick edit to the canon mega's sprite to show what it could look like but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.
HybridYüki's AvatarHybridYüki
I... Like the old melan scheme better and will be keeping my Voltage character with the old scheme most likely.
84/150
Please feel free to check out my art shop

Pages: 123··· 126127128129130··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page