PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 293031

sauriel's Avatarsauriel

QUOTE originally posted by magicswirls

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerCalliope

Feraligatr has it's name spelled incorrectly? It is Feraligator in the PFQ Johto Dex, but it shouldn't have the "o"
This is intentional.
The reason for it being spelled Feraligatr in the official Pokémon game is due to the limited number of letters they had within the game, but by most other sources as far as I’m aware, it is Feraligator.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Not according to the official site In most of my searching, it's Feraligatr
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Zen's AvatarZen
Due to Feraligatr, unfortunately, being trademarked Nintendo cannot change it. So on the official site it's gonna be spelled without the o.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
You know that they could just... get a new trademark, right? That argument is flawed.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Zen's AvatarZen
That's what I've seen Niet say, so I was just repeating it.
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
If you click my Solgaleo, it says it is a stage 1 Pokémon even though it should be a stage 2 Pokémon
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

If you click my Solgaleo, it says it is a stage 1 Pokémon even though it should be a stage 2 Pokémon
I think that's because Cosmog is classified as a Baby Pokémon, not a Basic. Cosmoem is the Basic ^^
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Saladfissh's AvatarSaladfissh
Zygarde should be Dragon/Ground not Ground/Dragon. The primary and secondary types are mixed up :)
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I'm not sure if this is an error, but Comfey's Egg description is "An orange Egg with green on it. You can hear a faint humming from inside." However, the Egg sprite itself has no green on it. Was this a mistake or is the greenery just implied?
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Eh, it's a yellowish green, but personally I think it's still pretty green.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page