PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 343536

Darkstaria37's AvatarDarkstaria37
Sorry if it seems like I've gone silent. Things have been really crazy around my place. I'll be popping in and out depending on what I've got planned each day, during the day.
Intro I forgot to write an intro when I joined so I will do that now. Hi everyone. This is Sylvie-chan3000 or you can just call me Sylvie. I am 26 years young and I have loved pokemon since it was first aired on tv. My favorite pokemon are the eeveelution especially sylveon. I am currently extremely busy IRL most days so I may miss a day or two on PFQ. I have recently been changing around my fields so they have been changed from stacked & sorted to just sorted. I prefer to interact with users who have fields that are stacked & sorted, but I will interact with other groupings as well. I don't really get a chance to get alot of interactions a day but I try very hard to at least interact with the people on my list. If you would like to be on my list the please PM me. Thank you and nice to meet everone XD
Current Shiny Hunt: Bulbasaur Progress:Current chain: 27 / 38 — approximately 205.0% boost! HUNT ONGOING
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update/Annoucement
Hello lovely people! You may have noticed that the site is giving off a few errors and some things may not be working properly. This is because Elta is working on the back end of the site and fixing it to be better! However, this also means that the post generator that we have been using to update the members post and various other parts of the Clan is temporarily out of order. The Member's Post is not updated with name changes or number changes that users have made in the last few months. If you have had an official name change through the site, please let me or Shazi know and we can fix that in the Panel but it may take a bit to get it fixed through the thread. Additionally, I myself have been having trouble adding members to the MCA because of errors I have been getting. I am unsure if Shazi is having the same issues, but for the time being I am not processing applications -- you are welcome to PM Shazi and see if she can get you added though! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post, PM, DM or ping one of us in the Clan Discord, or here on the site!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Opinions...
Cheers guys! I was sitting around today wondering whether you all would like us to add a link to the Field Stacker code for Stylish and the Tampermonkey codes for Mass Release/Shelter Specials finding here in the the Clan. For the Mass Release code, I have made small edits to the aesthetics of it (I took out the berry images, added gender images instead of text, changed the colors to pastels -- less eye bleeding -- and made them MUCH smaller and not centered). If you would like that version of the code please let me know. The main functionality of the code has not been changed or edited and is still created soley by the original author. Do let me know if you would like these thinks linked to the Clan main page somewhere!
{ Credits }
Template not free to use, for Suriya's use only; made by BananaLizard and edited by Suriya. Art done by Shazi for my use only~.
Mass Click Association Official Update
MCA Panel Link For those of you who are not on the Discord and missed this annoucement... The site is now working. I need to update the member's post on the site. You are considered 'active' if you have logged into the Panel in the last 2 weeks (the system automatically determines this. It will also determine you to be active if you login). If you are active on PFQ please login to the panel and update your numbers. If you are unable to login, please let me know and I can reset and resend your password. If you have had an official name change, I can also change your name to reflect your new name on the MCA Panel. Please help us get everything up to date so that I can make updates to the Clan. Thank you.
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
it's about time i made a post Hello everyone! I'm bread and I like massclicking. I have quite a few lists I cycle through to make my clicks but my personal one is: here! I like to click for rus and also just to hatch/breed eggs so that's my primary focus. I currently have 836 clickable mons and most of those are wishforge for now. Happy clicking!
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
ChaosBalance's AvatarChaosBalance
Hello..... ChaosBalance here, professional lurker. I've got Pokemon stacked by berry. Up to 6 stacks in a field.
indigorain's Avatarindigorain
Hey there guys, Yennefer here. Yen for short if you like. I'm 20 years old and come from Australia. My fields are S+S and I have 370+ Pokemon at the moment.

Click list

Currently I don't have a specific click list and click for 'rus until I get bored and just click whoever and return clicks.

Current Hunt

Caterpie
Thanks for reading and happy clicking.
Hiya sorry I don’t have a nice fancy template, I only code abouts and haven’t gotten a chance for a Template yet. :p Call me whatever you’d like, I respond to Levi, Lev, lord, Leviathan- you get the gist. I guess since others are posting age, I’ll say mine. I’m 20 years old. I’m from Michigan and I’m -4 hours from server time (-5 hours Daylight saving time) I have 1.6k Pokémon, but those fields are messy so they’re hidden. That makes it a total of 320+ for now. All my fields are naïve/sweet berry based except field #1. As for a Click List, I still have to get to that. Q~Q
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
Hello I'm Bakugo I'm a near daily clicker, active hunter and player. I try and be on a minimum of 6 days a week and strive to get 100k interactions minimum a day, although sometimes due to my mental health I hardly get 5 interactions in. Daily Click List: Need to tweek, will add it eventually
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Ichigo's AvatarIchigo
Hi there! I'm Ichigo, your local friendly Soul Reaper! Jokes aside, hello! I'm an active mass clicker. I try to be online every day, but at the moment things are a little crazy - but I like to do a minimum of 10k, but I'm hoping to do better once my new mouse comes in! Touchpad is very annoying. I currently have 3,000 pokemon in my field, all sorted and stacked! I don't have a daily click list yet, but I hope to change that soon! I usually go through this mass clicking guide, if I'm honest. Oh, most of my mass-clicking is done through hunting Pokerus, not that I've been very lucky in months!

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page