PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Intro I forgot to write an intro when I joined so I will do that now. Hi everyone. This is Sylvie-chan3000 or you can just call me Sylvie. I am 26 years young and I have loved pokemon since it was first aired on tv. My favorite pokemon are the eeveelution especially sylveon. I am currently extremely busy IRL most days so I may miss a day or two on PFQ. I have recently been changing around my fields so they have been changed from stacked & sorted to just sorted. I prefer to interact with users who have fields that are stacked & sorted, but I will interact with other groupings as well. I don't really get a chance to get alot of interactions a day but I try very hard to at least interact with the people on my list. If you would like to be on my list the please PM me. Thank you and nice to meet everone XD
Current Shiny Hunt: Bulbasaur Progress:Current chain: 27 / 38 — approximately 205.0% boost! HUNT ONGOING
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page