PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 343536

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Heya everyone! Since my current project is related to my mass clicking I figured I would post here for everyone's help! I am working on updating and adding people to my Mass Click List of Doom and I need users whose clickable population of pokemon is 45OO or less. If you, or your friends, or someone you click or whatever, is under that number please feel free to suggest them for being added! I want to fill out each tier with 8 people in each column. As you can see, that's quite a bit of users I want to add! :D I don't update my list very often so this is a chance to get on it if you want to be. I know there is a LARGE following if people who use this list so it's also a way to get your Wishforges clicked as well. Win/win!
Hi. :3 I have a little under 3.7k pokemon in my fields total. 3.3k+ Stacked 3000 of the stacked are S+S
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Heya everyone! Since my current project is related to my mass clicking I figured I would post here for everyone's help! I am working on updating and adding people to my Mass Click List of Doom and I need users whose clickable population of pokemon is 45OO or less. If you, or your friends, or someone you click or whatever, is under that number please feel free to suggest them for being added! I want to fill out each tier with 8 people in each column. As you can see, that's quite a bit of users I want to add! :D I don't update my list very often so this is a chance to get on it if you want to be. I know there is a LARGE following if people who use this list so it's also a way to get your Wishforges clicked as well. Win/win!
Hi. :3 I have a little under 3.7k pokemon in my fields total. 3.3k+ Stacked 3000 of the stacked are S+S
I seem to have reached my capacity for each tier already ^^ I had a lot of help from my personal Discord server and the Stats page~
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 180 — Shiny Total: 3 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Greetings Yal, Names D33RG0D5, Call me deer for short. My fields are random and a mess but one these days Im organize them all most are organized kinda. My fields have about 1000+ in them at the moment. I click a lot per day unless im sick so if you want be on my list just pm me I dont bite. My Clicking list ~~~~~~~~~ N/A - WIP
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Psychotria's AvatarPsychotria
Hey all! Psychotria here. Fields are primarily S&S, with ~5000 S&S, and ~5300 total. I click back people who mass click me as often as possible, depending on when you mass click me [if I don't have eggs to hatch, I typically don't click back].
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance ~ Alan Watts
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
hi everyone! i'm relatively new to PFQ but i love mass-clicking, although my fields currently aren't super easy to click ^^; i have ~1200 pokémon overall, and roughly half of those are S&S, or sorted into single-berry-preference fields but not stacked. the other half are collection, trade, breeding pair, hoard, or happiness fields, which aren't necessarily in any particular order ^^; i'm working on collecting more naive and timid-natured pokémon so that eventually, most of my pokémon will have a sweet berry peference c: i've got a WIP mass-click list in my journal here and i add to it pretty frequently, though keep in mind that i do use field-stacking CSS so i have no idea if these users' fields are actually stacked or not. ^^;
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
MetricMachine's AvatarMetricMachine
Hello there! My name is MetricMachine! I've played PF way back when and had recently came back in hopes of looking for the shinies of my favorite pokemon: Pikachu. And since there's some variations of Pikachu, I must collect them all! Onto the details: Currently have ~800 Pokemon, at least 90% of them S/S and in their own berry field preference. As you can well imagine by pokemon preference, the hoards I have are all of the Pikachu line. I currently do not have a click list and generally just click according to whoever has at least 1000+ pokemon or otherwise try hunting for Pokerus when I'm bored.
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
Hi my name is DamianKai ~I have 802 pokemon that are stacked and sorted in each field exept for the Free/UFT,Varient/Exclusive,Legandary and locked fields. ~Clicklist- Needs updating, but i have users i mass click daily(when i am on and not sick/gone for 3 months). Feel free to pm me if would like me to add you to my list. ~Other I will hunt for Pokerus (i have gotton it 0 times) when i am either looking for something to do or really motivated to get it. Also i use a Berry field-stacking CSS to make mass clicking easier on my eyes and right hand.
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Username Change
Hiya, just want to inform the clan owners that my username has been changed from Sugita so that it may be updated at your earliest convenience. ^~^ I have updated my post so there are no broken images and information is slightly more correct.

free use template by érable
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

ChromaticHue's AvatarChromaticHue
OTHER/Greetings-Hello everyone! I'm ChromaticHue, and the cute bulbasaur gijinka, or Alrune, whichever you prefer as my icons, is my OC Phiorie. You'll see my using my little chatty icon a lot, and over most my posts. Field statsI have "Random" fields for now, with some actually stacked and sorted by berries, once oyu get to my witchy purrloin fields, that stops because a lot of those are getting tossed once those fields fill up! Clicklist I have a bunch ofpeople VIP'd in sections whether they are S/S, S&S, or Random that I click through daily for the msot part. I average 30K-70K clicks a day so I get through most of them with ease and don't mind adding more people. I'm a bit obsessive with ym witchy purrloin hunt atm and besides type race and tournament eggs/pokemon, that's likely all you'll se ein my party for awhile!
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
Hi! I’m SweetSerenity! My fields are mostly S&S. With some just stacked and others random. I love to click and I’ll massclick no matter what type of fields you have. I’m on here a lot and I will try to click back as soon as possible. I have a some people on my VIP list I try to click daily. If you want to be on my clicklist, just send me a PM. I also PKRS hunt at times.
Pfp made by me.

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page