PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567··· 343536

Darkstaria37's AvatarDarkstaria37
I'm Darkstaria37. I don't have a Field-clicking preference, but do like to see what people have in their Fields. My Fields are not S&S. My Fields are sorted by type, and according to Fields purhcased. (Psychic, Fire, Grass, Poison, Fairy, ETC.) If you have a lot of Pokemon, I try to click as many of yours as is equal to the number I have. If you only click my party, I may only click yours, unless I'm trying to breed certain Pokemon, hatch eggs, or reach a click interaction goal. I do not hoard any Pokemon. I just try to get my Dexes filled. My Fields are arranged so people can see what I have, in case they are looking for something needed for their Dex. Sometimes, I will get caught up in the clicking and end up clicking more of yours than is equal to what I have.

MCA Post

Mass Click Association

Duchesslunaire

Hello~ Lunaire here and I am your local Ink splotched Persrein~ In my free time you can either find me drawing or clicking, but I always make time to help users or talk by pm.

Clicking preference

I use a stacking code so I dont mind if fields are not stacked, but I do prefer sorted fields over unsorted. The number of pokemon also is important, I tend to click all the pokemon a user has and want to click as much as possible when mass clicking. So the more the merrier ;) I try to click all online users first before moving on to my primary mass click list. Should I have more time to click or need to click more I move onto my secondary list. The users on my list tend to have a lots of pokemon, do you think you would fit on my list? Then feel free to send me a pm and if I like your fields enough I will put you on the list.

My fields

My fields consist of a Regular, Shiny and Albino live dex project. This live dex project leaves a lot if not all of my fields unsorted and unstacked, since these pokemon are sorted by type instead of berry preference. So I apolagize upfront to all mass clickers ^^"

Primary Clicklist

Secondary Clicklist

Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Damia8's AvatarDamia8
Hello fellow PokéFarmers~! c: My name is Damia8, but you can call me either Damia or Damayonnaise. c: Clicking Preferences: I prefer to click fields that are sorted and stacked, as it is just easier for me to do so. c: Clicking Habits: My clicking is pretty eclectic, but I enjoy to click a lot. Sometimes due to school and work I am unable to click as much as I want to, but I am usually on the site whenever I have free-time, and that usually means that I'm clicking! c: My Fields: My first few fields of my favorite pokemon that are placed randomly, but after them, the rest of my fields are sorted and stacked. If I am working on my Wishforge badges, then my last few fields will be Wishforge fields and they will be sorted. c:
Hello~! My name's Damia8, but please, call me Damia or Damayonnaise~! ^^
I got into clicking just a while ago as I started my first hunt. Watching those eggs appear motivates me to click. Well, I don't have a very consistent list but I usally mass click anyone who mass clicks me or one of these users: ✜ SeiGarthicUzumiTenebrisEnteiTheSilverLiningMe I only click Stacked and Sorted fields so I do take the field type into consideration while randomly mass clicking. I've got 1000+ critters in a Stacked and Sorted field style as well, excluding a few. To get on this Mass Click List of mine just send me a pm and mass click for a few days, I'll gladly return the favour whenevr possible.
~to be perfectioned in time~
credits
Font downloaded from Dafont | Art by Terubii for me
stay right here
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Annoucement
When linking to your post here in the MCA please ensure that your URL is NOT in shortlink form on the MCA Panel. The code we use removes the "https://pokefarm.com" from the URL in order to link to posts and using a shortlink breaks this ability. One, or more, of you is using a shortlink and it's preventing us from updating the members listing. Please fix this ASAP!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1731 — Shiny Total: 31 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ

Heya!

I'm NightcallerZ, or Night. I click a lot. Not as much as some people here, but enough to get me by. My fields are around 90% S+S, with the last few being sorted. I prefer to click S+S fields but, will make exceptions when it comes to rus. Here are my click lists.

Daily List

Secondary

Interested in being on one? PM me and let me know which of the two you'd like to be on. Only accepting a total of 25 people for my daily list. :>
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
MASS CLICK ASSOCIATION Hey there! The name's Saraku, and I'm an avid clicker on this website. Definitely too much for my own good. My friends have spent time calculating how many clicks I can make in a minute - it's fine, I swear. My time zone is EST/DST; I am either four or three hours behind server time. As of right now, it is DST, so I am four hours behind, and will be until November. Status: On semi-hiatus; minimal to no clicking will occur.
Fields At least 4,500 Pokemon in sorted + stacked fields. Some fields will be empty as I've yet to put Pokemon in them.
Clicking Habits People in my primary list will be clicked first, no exceptions. Their fields fit my style and they have a sufficient number of Pokemon I can click. In the event I finish clicking through them, people in my secondary list will go next, in no particular order.
Clicking Preferences Sorted + stacked - I will not click unless the fields are like so. I'm fine with few stragglers out of the stack, but if most fields are like that, I will not click them.
Primary List [Permafrost] -- [Kase] -- [Eltafez] -- [NightcallerZ] -- [octopolis] -- [Suriya] Secondary [Meu] -- [Zan] -- [Sei] -- [Scorpyia] -- [Temporal] -- [Juice]
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
calm's Avatarcalm
Reserved, will beautify soon™.
journal
icon free to use by foxgay @ da
Methos's AvatarMethos
I'll add a template to this at some point. Current Pokemon count: 1600 Style: S&S Click List: Eltafez Suriya Shazi Uzumi
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
Introduction My name is Anita but I go by aruktai/aru on PFQ. My timezone is GMT+0 but I like in the UK and usually follow server time. I'm no longer as active, due to University and losing slight intereest (;w;) but I will sometimes click a lot on certain days (Niet mostly) My Fields My fields are mostly S&S; my UFT fields and Shinies aren't, but they're mostly for display purposes. Clicking Policy I click whatever there is in your party, whether it be Pokemon or Egg. If there isn't a full party, unfortunately I won't go into your fields to search for an even six clicks. I use the 'jump' and 'clickback' button a lot. Almost everyone online will get clicks off of me using this method, and usually everyone who has clicked me will be clicked back. I love S&S fields I might avoid some fields/Pokemon if they're not with the rest of them, but that's just because I'm picky >w< (Sorry in advance!) Mass Click List I usually on mass-click on Niet Days My short list includes, but isn't limited to: Eltafez Suriya Meu BananaLizard Entei annador Shazi Garthic Sei
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats

Pages: 1234567··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page