PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
MASS CLICK ASSOCIATION Hey there! The name's Saraku, and I'm an avid clicker on this website. Definitely too much for my own good. My friends have spent time calculating how many clicks I can make in a minute - it's fine, I swear. My time zone is EST/DST; I am either four or three hours behind server time. As of right now, it is DST, so I am four hours behind, and will be until November. Status: On semi-hiatus; minimal to no clicking will occur.
Fields At least 4,500 Pokemon in sorted + stacked fields. Some fields will be empty as I've yet to put Pokemon in them.
Clicking Habits People in my primary list will be clicked first, no exceptions. Their fields fit my style and they have a sufficient number of Pokemon I can click. In the event I finish clicking through them, people in my secondary list will go next, in no particular order.
Clicking Preferences Sorted + stacked - I will not click unless the fields are like so. I'm fine with few stragglers out of the stack, but if most fields are like that, I will not click them.
Primary List [Permafrost] -- [Kase] -- [Eltafez] -- [NightcallerZ] -- [octopolis] -- [Suriya] Secondary [Meu] -- [Zan] -- [Sei] -- [Scorpyia] -- [Temporal] -- [Juice]
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page