PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

MCA Post

Mass Click Association

Duchesslunaire

Hello~ Lunaire here and I am your local Ink splotched Persrein~ In my free time you can either find me drawing or clicking, but I always make time to help users or talk by pm.

Clicking preference

I use a stacking code so I dont mind if fields are not stacked, but I do prefer sorted fields over unsorted. The number of pokemon also is important, I tend to click all the pokemon a user has and want to click as much as possible when mass clicking. So the more the merrier ;) I try to click all online users first before moving on to my primary mass click list. Should I have more time to click or need to click more I move onto my secondary list. The users on my list tend to have a lots of pokemon, do you think you would fit on my list? Then feel free to send me a pm and if I like your fields enough I will put you on the list.

My fields

My fields consist of a Regular, Shiny and Albino live dex project. This live dex project leaves a lot if not all of my fields unsorted and unstacked, since these pokemon are sorted by type instead of berry preference. So I apolagize upfront to all mass clickers ^^"

Primary Clicklist

Secondary Clicklist

Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page